Is this a good deal?

DO you think $479 all taxes included is a good deal for a interior cabin on the conquest for the western carribean? This would be for the early savers program. How early do you have to pay your deposit in order to get the early saver and when is the best time to buy your cruise? This is going ot be in january of 2010.....

I don't know if that's a good rate or not.... going on my first cruise is less than 3 weeks :D.... on the Inspiration.

But, I do know with the Early Saver, you must book it atleast 90 days prior to the cruise to receive that discount. I know this because I called when I was looking because some had the Early Saver rates listed and some didn't.... and they pointed out the time frame necessary to get that rate.

DO you think $479 all taxes included is a good deal for a interior cabin on the conquest for the western carribean? This would be for the early savers program. How early do you have to pay your deposit in order to get the early saver and when is the best time to buy your cruise? This is going ot be in january of 2010.....

Yea I just paid a little lower than that for an inside GTY and got upgraded to an obstructed view. I would say its a pretty good price for an inside for a week but definitely shop around

Thanks for all the replies! We are still a long ways out so i have a little time to work it out. I dont really care where we go as long as it is on a carnival cruise ship:p. We have never been on a 7 day or on the conquest so were really excited ot be doing this one. It would be our x-mas gift for the hubby and I.

Thanks for all the replies! We are still a long ways out so i have a little time to work it out. I dont really care where we go as long as it is on a carnival cruise ship:p. We have never been on a 7 day or on the conquest so were really excited ot be doing this one. It would be our x-mas gift for the hubby and I.

I think the lowest early saver I saw on conquest was either $379 or $389 (for a 1A) and that was for only one date, not including taxes, so if you are paying $100 more including taxes, sounds like its not going to get any lower.

Which category are you looking at? Two dates in late January are about as cheap as you can go. There are even a few 1As with twins on the upper decks where the beds push together that are $30 pp cheaper.

The room would be a 4a, so proably on riveria deck. I dont care where it is located as long as me and the hubby get on the ship! Since he is a full tiem student ( taking advatage of his GI bill) our shcedule is limited so it would have to be early january when we went. Fine by me!!!!

The room would be a 4a, so proably on riveria deck. I dont care where it is located as long as me and the hubby get on the ship! Since he is a full tiem student ( taking advatage of his GI bill) our shcedule is limited so it would have to be early january when we went. Fine by me!!!!

thats why we decided on 6393, it has twins, not one twin and one convertible like the lower deck 1As.

Someone posted the 1As on deck 7 and 8 are also two twins you might want to consider, as it would save you a little and give you a higher deck without extra cost.

I don't know if that's a good rate or not.... going on my first cruise is less than 3 weeks :D.... on the Inspiration.

But, I do know with the Early Saver, you must book it atleast 90 days prior to the cruise to receive that discount. I know this because I called when I was looking because some had the Early Saver rates listed and some didn't.... and they pointed out the time frame necessary to get that rate.

I thought it was 5 months for 7 day cruises and 3 months for the shorter cruises?

Bill

Archived