Has anyone ever been curious....

TOPLE55

Well, I'm fairly openminded, BUT, I have never seen so many piercings in so many places! As I stated previously, my DH was in a state of shock or "some kind of state" anyhooo........It was an education for us both!

[quote name='TOPLE55']So is this the place to be? How many people do you actually see that are in the "buff". Never been so I'm kind of curious if I could even fit in. Sounds fun. DH is very open minded. He even cheered me on in the contest.:D[/QUOTE]

Well, I'm fairly openminded, BUT, I have never seen so many piercings in so many places! As I stated previously, my DH was in a state of shock or "some kind of state" anyhooo........It was an education for us both!

Our screen name reflects our love for our fur baby. Although she isn't allowed to cruise with us (:( ) it keeps her spirit with us.
Puppy is a such a natural at boating & swimming -- we take her at every opportunity we can. She just loves being around the water!

[quote name='TOPLE55']So is this the place to be? How many people do you actually see that are in the "buff". Never been so I'm kind of curious if I could even fit in. Sounds fun. DH is very open minded. He even cheered me on in the contest.:D[/QUOTE] Orient Beach is one of our favorite places - we go there frequently. There is a nude side & a prude (tops optional) side.
When you go there don't forget the sun block lotion. You don't want to risk burning the "sensitive" areas of your body!
I'm sure one of these days we'll meet Cruise182 on the fun (nude) side of the beach... :D :D :D

[quote name='Salty Dawg']Our screen name reflects our love for our fur baby. Although she isn't allowed to cruise with us (:( ) [/QUOTE]
I have two babies that I'm going to have to be away from for 10 days. I miss them when I'm only gone for a weekend. I have to have two because I don't want one getting lonely. They're friends. They will keep each other company, but I'll still be sad.:(

[quote name='TOPLE55']Why on earth would he call you that? I hope it's lovingly.:)[/QUOTE]
It is done lovingly (but I'm still not sure why). It's just a weird family. You should hear what she calls my husband, though! :eek: Needless to say, I can't repeat it here.

[quote name='rotti']Orient Beach Eh?
Piercings.
On that beach would that be pre or post swelling from same?[/QUOTE]
[img]http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/afp/20041117/capt.sge.goo47.171104001002.photo00.photo.default-328x380.jpg[/img]

[font=Arial][quote name='Pam in MA']I'm not very creative... so, my name is "Pam" and I live in "MA." Now, when I move to CA, I guess I'll have to change that, huh?[/QUOTE][/font] [b][color=blue]How about [color=red]Pam in MA2CA[/color]... sounds like an exotic bird! [/color][/b][img]http://www.heathersanimations.com/flying/parrot-flying.gif[/img]

Mine is just wishful thinking! I should have added to it "CruisinforeverifIwinthelottery"! :D

[quote name='TOPLE55']On how different people come up with their screen names? How did you? Maybe it's your name, occupation, or hobby. Just thought this may be fun and interesting.

Mine is "sort of" a nickname.

BTW...Thanks to all you great Princess lovers on the answers to my questions. You guys are great. Very informative and helpful advice. Thanks again!!:D[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TOPLE55']Now I'm scared after that picture. St. Maarten is one of our stops, but that freaks me out:eek: !!!![/QUOTE]
Relax....not from orient beach.....got it grom yahoo AP photo "Most pierced : Elaine Davidson, the most pierced woman in the world, shows off some of her 2,520 piercings at the 50th anniversary of the Guiness World Records in London ."
She most leak like a sieve when she drinks!!

[quote name='Cruisinforever']Mine is just wishful thinking! I should have added to it "CruisinforeverifIwinthelottery"! :D[/QUOTE]
That's the only reason we decided to go. I won a car in July this year. We sold it and now were cruisin. (After paying off a few debts of course, and Uncle Sam!!!:rolleyes: )

[QUOTE]She must leak like a sieve when she drinks!![/QUOTE]Never saw anything like [i]that[/i] at Orient Beach but...
we did see a guy who had so many piercings on a certain appendage of his body that the same theory could apply! :eek: :eek:

Archived