1. 1. Cabin - what is your choice?

• Only the best for me - Penthouse +
    • Sweet Suites
    • Outside w/Balcony
    • Need the light must have a Window
    • Inside Anywhere
    • Whatever I can afford at the time

Love the suite life!

But outside with window is the bare minimum for us. Don't think I could do an inside...if that was all I could afford, I would probably just stay home and keep saving up! :rolleyes:

I prefer anything with a balcony and a suite with a balcony is even SWEETER! Unless I win the lottery or something would never go for the very top cabin. :);)

Not me suzyed. I can never save up enough for a suite because I can't go that long without a vacation (6 months is about all I can stand)! :rolleyes:

DT

I like the balcony rooms, because when I am getting ready or when DH is getting ready one of us can get out of the way. We have been on more cruises that we have had inside or oceanview then we have been on with a balcony room, we use frequent flyer airline tickets so if the price is right we go for the balcony, if not we go with whatever we can afford. A cruise is still a cruise. I hope someday we can go in a suite, but who knows.

I have limited cruising experience, but my cabin choice depends on the cruise. My Alaska Inside Passage cruise, I had a balcony cabin; my Caribbean cruise, I had an oceanview and on my Canada/New England cruise I will have a balcony again. When I cruise Hawaii on the POA I will get a balcony cabin. But will mostly choose oceanview for further Caribbean cruises. So, it depends mainly on being able to see coastline scenery I guess.

I have limited cruising experience, but my cabin choice depends on the cruise. My Alaska Inside Passage cruise, I had a balcony cabin; my Caribbean cruise, I had an oceanview and on my Canada/New England cruise I will have a balcony again. When I cruise Hawaii on the POA I will get a balcony cabin. But will mostly choose oceanview for further Caribbean cruises. So, it depends mainly on being able to see coastline scenery I guess.

You think just like I do. I choose a balcony if I expect to sail within sight of land most of the time, and oceanview when not. I do like looking out, so the inside cabin isn't enough. I can't afford the higher price cabins.

Archived