input pls on Carnival Freedom OV Family Stateroom on Spa Deck

MrsMDD

we have two young children (six and four), seems like a great location, just below Camp Carnival, and a good layout for us...but interested in feedback from people who have stayed in one. I also like that it appears most on this floor would also have children. On thing i have not seen is the actual sq ft.

tia

denice

3rd time cruising but first time with kids in tow

Hi. I have only been on 1 cruise with my kids and have booked #2 on the Freedom in July. I had originally looked at the spa deck but it was at the front of the ship and we opted out of those cabins.

My kids (2 sons - who were 8 & 7 at the time) Camp Carnival was great!! They will have a fantastic time!!

When are you going?

On(e) thing i have not seen is the actual sq ft.

They are slightly larger than a regular OV by either 10 s.f. or 15 s.f. but because of the way the window slopes the extra s.f. is not really that usable. I think they are 230 s.f. Regular OVs are 220 s.f.

Very slightly larger s.f. These cabins look awesome. Id love to have one myself, even if just for the two of us.

Archived