Wii Fit

babymomma

OK, my cruise is in 3 weeks and I am down 2 1/2 out of my 5!!! Not bad but I have made some major life style changes as far as sugar and carbs. I have been drinking a lot of h2o as well!

Gonna go out for dinner tonight!!! Could be tricky! Hope this coming week will be good:)

Thanks for everyone's support:)!

Good evening all! I think the Biggest Loser work out is going to kick my butt! My arms were sore in places they hadn't been before. Had a good work out this afternoon so I'm hoping tomorrow will be better.

Is anyone watching Biggest Loser? Some of those people are really big

but then lose 20 - 30 lbs in one week! Jillian & Bob are really hard on them but it works. I wish they told us how tall the people are & what they're eating there at the ranch.

Heading off to visit my Mii, hope she has good news!:D

Take care & try to keep warm!

~Jo~ :)

We watched it last night Jo,gotta love DVR's. I'm amazed at what some of them have to go through. It makes you wonder what they feed them that lets them to lose that much weight. I'm happy if I lose a pound! :D

OK, my cruise is in 3 weeks and I am down 2 1/2 out of my 5!!! Not bad but I have made some major life style changes as far as sugar and carbs. I have been drinking a lot of h2o as well!

Gonna go out for dinner tonight!!! Could be tricky! Hope this coming week will be good:)

Thanks for everyone's support:)!

Way to go, I'm sure you'll be down your 5 by the time you leave. Just don't gain it back like I did (some of mine) on the cruise.

Plank, good for you getting so close to goal, I have made major changes in eating sugar and carbs also. Have lost 3 pounds but with such a difference in eating I was expecting a little more the first week anyway. Gonna stick with it though, hard to get through the weekend and eating out.

Where are you going, somewhere warm away from somewher cold? Seeing as it's colder than normal over 2/3 of the USA I would expect so!

Sharon

:)Hi There

Belated happy new year to one and all am late due to work commitments.

Good news for me managed to reach my goal plus 1lb really exited now,my mii stood up waving her arms in a shower of flowers and stars.:D It may have had something to do with my 5 mile hike to work owing to being snowed in for 2 days. What is biggest looser? is it a DVD or a game I've not seen it in the UK.

Hope everyone is well

:)Hi There

Belated happy new year to one and all am late due to work commitments.

Good news for me managed to reach my goal plus 1lb really exited now,my mii stood up waving her arms in a shower of flowers and stars.:D It may have had something to do with my 5 mile hike to work owing to being snowed in for 2 days. What is biggest looser? is it a DVD or a game I've not seen it in the UK.

Hope everyone is well

Way to go Dart!! Isn't it fun watching your Mii do a dance?

Biggest Loser is a TV show on here in the US & Canada. They also have a wii workout and a DVD workout that you can buy.

Looks like hubby & I will be cruising in 2011. We want to go to Hawaii so we'll be heading their in April. I wanted to celebrate turning 50 that year so that's when we'll go. I'm getting excited already!

Morning All!!

Did my body test this morning and I am angry at my wii. Bathroom scale says I lost another 1 1/2 pounds this week but the wii told me I gained 3. She is off her rocker! The girls stole the little feet for it and I think it messed it up somehow. Have to find those feet because I get really ticked off when it asks me why I gained weight when I know i didnt. 38 days till my cruise! I have to keep up my enthusiasm! Also, going to the Doctor for my check-up next week and want to really surprise them with my weightloss. Have to keep pushing on! Good luck today everyone- Every day is a new battle!

Take care all!

Candi :)

Hi all!

Candi ~ don't fret, those legs must make a difference! You've been doing terrific!

Dartmoordan ~ wow, that's great! I wonder if I'll ever see a shower of flowers & stars:D?!

Sharon ~ 3 lbs is great too!

My next stop is the Wii & I'm a bit afraid as we went to Red Lobster yesterday. I also saw DD work out on her Wii Fit Plus so am looking forward to starting mine once I master the Fit! She clicked on her Mii & it did funny things. I still only have 1 star in ski jump & I've been doing it for over 200 days according to the system!! I might never get to try WF+ at this rate!

Take care.

Hi again!

Just a tip- My brother just called to tell me that Gamestop (store) has the biggest Loser game for 19.99- which is $20 off. Unfortunately Dave wont let me get a new game until I have mastered all the activities on wii fit plus- Yeah he's a tightwad! I'll just buy it when I go shopping with mom sometime! :p

candi, maybe you could sneak the biggset looser. HeHe. I love it!!!, but maybe it make it a reward for yourself after you reach a goal, maybe then hubby will say ok. or you could get it as a gift for him. ;).

Keep up all the hard work.

going to go play wii resort with my hubby.

Good Morning Friends!

Got on the scale this morning and I have now lost 30 pounds!!!!:D:D:D

I'm so very happy. My problem is- that nasty baby fluff bump will not go away!! I mean its definately smaller, but it won't go back to how it used to be. and my storage on top of my hips is being stubborn too. I hate it!! How much do I have to lose in places I dont want to lose until I lose the stuff I do want to lose?!? Its so frustrating!!! Will keep up the good fight though. At least for the next month till i cruise- then probably start doing maintenance. It will be nice to relax on the strict calorie counts once I am finished losing :)

Hope you all have a great day as well!

Candi

Hi all!

Candi ~ wow, congratulations, girl! You're doing great. I know about that

funny weight loss pattern ~ I lose it off my face instead of my middle!

Jodi ~ that's nice your DH plays with you, mine doesn't even watch!

Yesterday was good news, making up for the bad the day before. I picked

up some hints from watching DD so now have 2 stars on ski jump (and that's after over 200 days!!):eek:

Take care & have fun while losing.

Jo I just saw on FB that the NCL Epic has solo rooms now. Don't know the price but should be better than paying a single supplement if you ever go along again.

Candi, if I ever get to goal, I would like to relax a bit too, but I probably will have to continue the "Way of Life/Eating" or be back where I started.

Jody, I have the Wii resort but have not tried it yet, on my to do list.

Hi again!

Had a good day on the Wii no loss, no gain!:D

Sharon ~ thanks for the info. I just saw a link about that over on the Canada Eh thread. I am booked solo again for the Eastern Caribbean route on Freedom of the Seas in Nov. I really liked that ship!

Take care.

Hello all!

I would love to join your group. I went on a cruise 2 years ago and lost 27 pounds before I went and I was so happy. I did weight watchers and as soon as I stopped following it I slowly but surely gained it all back plus some. I have just booked another cruise in May and want to take the weight of again. I started New Year's and having been using the Wii Fit everyday (except today) lol. I have lost 6 pounds so far. I need to be in bathing suit shape by May and could use the motivation of knowing how other people are getting it done.

:)

good morning! Welcome to the new people! Good luck with your goals! I think I am going to play some tennis today or bowling with Kylie. I love my fit, but I hate doing the same thing over and over. THAT'S why I need some new games! My honey is a penny pincher. of course, he has been playing the same computer game every day (Pretty much- sometimes 2 or 3 times a day- drives me batty!!) since before we even started dating... like 7 years or so. I am not like that- i need variety. He beats it and then starts over. I would be crazy by now! We get a free game rental every month- think I will use that on myself this month...

Have a low-calorie day everybody!!

Candi

Hi all!

Yes, welcome to the new people. It's fun to learn from others & help yourself.:D

Candi ~ that sounds like a good solution you get the free rental! I have a different problem I want to get 4 stars on each of my "favs" before I move on to the next level & it's not happening fast enough! I have 4 stars on torso twists (& some others) but don't want to do more of them!

Well I'm headed to the Wii & hope to have been good enough with my eating.;)

Have a great day!

Greetings Gang and Welcome to the Newbies!! Good luck on starting your Wii program. :)

I have been terrible since before Xmas but I am back on track now.

My sister Judy (who had the lacerated liver) is recovering well enough that the doc gave her the go ahead for our upcoming cruise. Final payment is due next week so it was getting scary close. Thank goodnes. My other sister had her aneurism clamped on Monday and she is doing extremely well so things are finally off to a happy new year. I can't believe how crazy it's been. I can get back to concentrating on myself and taking time to get back on Wii'ing.

Wish me luck gang.

Candi, Wonderful!! Good for you. You deserve it, you've worked hard for it. Congrats.

FIRST OFF WAY TO GO CANDI!:D

Welcome to all the newbies.

Up to this point I have lost 12 lbs, but the scale just said I gained 2 back... :mad: Not sure why, I have been eating a lot healthier and less calories, and more active.

Oh well, I am going to keep at it, almost to my goal.

Looking at going to do water aerobics with a friend who cant work out due to knee injury, but Water might help her. I wil keep you updated on that.

FIRST OFF WAY TO GO CANDI!:D

Welcome to all the newbies.

Up to this point I have lost 12 lbs, but the scale just said I gained 2 back... :mad: Not sure why, I have been eating a lot healthier and less calories, and more active.

Oh well, I am going to keep at it, almost to my goal.

Looking at going to do water aerobics with a friend who cant work out due to knee injury, but Water might help her. I wil keep you updated on that.

Muscle weighs more than fat... and water is just plain evil.. GO by your measurements and how your clothes feel in addition to the scale... 12 lbs rocks!!

Thanks everyone!! And I agree- 12 pounds is awesome!! I have had days when I had a little too much salt where I went up a pound or two and it ticked me off!! What I have done since then- and its hard- is if i feel bloaty, like my wedding ring feels tight- I avoid the scale till I feel normal again. And I only weigh myself first thing in the morning. Never after meals. Even though we know it is not possible to gain 2 pounds overnight it stills bothers you and in my case, makes me want doritos and pizza. all that cheesy goodness. Its just water weight- it will go away. Step away from the doritos and pizza.. lol ;)

I have been looking at sample menus from the cruise and thankfully my palate is changing and I like more diverse foods now. Some of the SPA choices actually sound good to me now! Maybe it wont be so hard to stay low-cal on this cruise!! Here's hoping!

I had bought a bikini whne i started this diet- kind of as my incentive. I was going to wear it again!! and now I need a sewing kit (my machine refuses to be callabrated and has never worked right) and I have to take it in! LOL! I never thought I would be doing that!! But I am going to wear it! Next question is- Do II go through the pain of re-piercing my belly-button or do I just show the world the ugly dot that is left over from before? Its not that bad, but you can definately tell it was pierced. I originally did it on my 19th birthday to cover up a laproscopy scar from my appendectomy. Now I have a hole scar on top of my scar- but they are tiny :) Dave wants me to re-do the piercing, butit hurt really bad... I dont know...

Edited by CandiBar

Candi, I am afraid if I pierced my belly button (well first off, everyone would think I had gone crazy at my age) I would catch the jewelry in my zipper or button or something and pull it out, ouch! But then again I'm in no shape to wear a bikini either, I stick with one piece or tankinis, so do what you think is the right thing for you.

I'm a bit late but congratulations on your 30 lb. loss Candi! <way to go>

Welcome to all the newcomers too.

Phew, I'm sure glad my work week is done. It's been busy since just before the holidays and there's no sign of it slowing down. People just seem to be sicker these days.

Good news on your sisters Deb, now get back on that wii!

Have a wonderful weekend all!

Okay so we are going on the Conquest in April for our 15th Anniversary.

I stopped drinking Drpepper 13 days ago ( I was drinking 4-5 a day) and i have already lost 8lbs.

I bought the WiiFitPlus today and will be using it daily plus Riding on a stationary bike for 30mins a day. I'll just say the WiiFitPlus was not very nice to me, but i will continue trying and hopefully will be able to lose 30 lbs by April and another 20 after that before our summer vaca.