Ventura C Deck Cabins

ed the dog

Gerry says 'how do you register for a ship'? - he doesn't say Ventura...

Though it is a Ventura C Deck cabin topic. You right of course Sue I knew Gerry as to intention of sailing on the Ventura again. I was just having a little fun and being ironic, I certainly didn't expect him to bluster as much.

• 4 weeks later...
As usual LOL:p I have a photo for you, this is looking down from my balcony on A deck.

here is link, click or copy and paste toyour searchbar:

http://picasaweb.google.com/AuroraPartyCruiseSueV/VenturaWeekenderSept08#5245865758321365202

The ones half exposed are C deck, the full exposure ones with larger table and chairs are D deck, ok if you don't mind being observed... A and B are straight and not overlooked.

plenty of Ventura photos on that album if you press slideshow, hope that helps with your decision,

Can I just clarify about the balconies? Are A and B smaller than C but they are not overlooked?

Can I just clarify about the balconies? Are A and B smaller than C but they are not overlooked?

Yes they are smaller and not overlooked, however part of C deck balconies, i.e that directly below the b deck balcony is not overlooked.

Think of a C deck balcony as the same as A&B but with the overlooked extension.

Hope this makes sense.

Regards

Cb

Yes they are smaller and not overlooked, however part of C deck balconies, i.e that directly below the b deck balcony is not overlooked.

Think of a C deck balcony as the same as A&B but with the overlooked extension.

Hope this makes sense.

Regards

Cb

Yeah that's great thanks. I take it on the part of C deck balcony that is covered, there is enough room to sit out of view??

Archived