Adventure Ocean question

Sky616

My wife and I decided to try a speciality restaurant on our next cruise. When you all do this what do you do with the kids? Do you feed them at the Windjammer or Johnny Rockets, pizza,etc before you drop them off at AO. Also I heard AO takes them to eat a couple nights of the week. If so does anyone know what nights? If we knew that we could reserve ahead of time. Thanks.

And last, which speciality restaurant do you prefer? Chops or the other one. (the name is not coming to me)

Portofino. ;) That's the other one.

I am not thrilled with either one so I skipped them on Indy. But I am in the minority. I think people prefer Chops overall.

Yes, AO takes them to Johnny Rockets 3 times a cruise. Usually on the formal nights and one other night.

We fed the kids at Windjammer and then made our reservations for 7pm. We dropped them off at AO and went to our meal.

Portofino. ;) That's the other one.

I am not thrilled with either one so I skipped them on Indy. But I am in the minority. I think people prefer Chops overall.

Yes, AO takes them to Johnny Rockets 3 times a cruise. Usually on the formal nights and one other night.

We fed the kids at Windjammer and then made our reservations for 7pm. We dropped them off at AO and went to our meal.

Thanks, crusinmama. Do they list those nights they take them to JR on the compasses?

Thanks, crusinmama. Do they list those nights they take them to JR on the compasses?

Yes, they will list them in the AO compass the night before each one. Sign up is the day of the dinner by noon. :)

That is for the younger kids who attend AO. The older teens have their dinner in Windjammer and I am not sure if a "sign up" in advanced is required, probably not.

Archived