Bottled water in the Star AE?

Firemaker

I have search the threads about bottled water being provided in the AE penthouse suites, but got conflicting answers.

Has anyone recently received or requested bottled water for your room?

There should be at least one bottle of water waiting for you in the suite. You do get one bottle of water complimentary with your suite. If there is not a bottle in there, be sure and ask your butler for it and make sure they know it is for your one complimentary bottle so you are not charged.

Thanks...your answer was quick and straight to the point!:D

Any other special things we should know about the AE on the Star?

We are in 8170.

Oh my I am glad you posted. I am booked in 8170 in Sept. and I use a power wheelchair, I am trying to get someone in that cabin to measure the door when it is open and also the bit of hall way outside the door to see if I am going to be able to negogiate the hall and door to get into the room. I know it is not a Handicapped suite , the Star does not have any.

I also know it is a bit of a cheek to ask and I totally understand if you don't wish to help but if you could get those measurements as well as any pictures of that hall bit you might take I would totally appreciate it.

As to the suite itself what do you want to know? I assume you know it has a side wrap balcony, that you have butler and concierge and that you can eat breakfast and lunch in Cagney's if you so choose, you can also order meals through the butler and have them served in your suite. You get priority embarcation and debarcation and priority tender tickets. You can make reservations for the specialty places through the concierge for the entire week.

Anything else? have you seen pictures of the suite? I have some from online.

Oh my I am glad you posted. I am booked in 8170 in Sept. and I use a power wheelchair, I am trying to get someone in that cabin to measure the door when it is open and also the bit of hall way outside the door to see if I am going to be able to negogiate the hall and door to get into the room. I know it is not a Handicapped suite , the Star does not have any.

I also know it is a bit of a cheek to ask and I totally understand if you don't wish to help but if you could get those measurements as well as any pictures of that hall bit you might take I would totally appreciate it.

As to the suite itself what do you want to know? I assume you know it has a side wrap balcony, that you have butler and concierge and that you can eat breakfast and lunch in Cagney's if you so choose, you can also order meals through the butler and have them served in your suite. You get priority embarcation and debarcation and priority tender tickets. You can make reservations for the specialty places through the concierge for the entire week.

Thanks for the info...I guess I'm pretty up to date now on all the perks...I've been searching like crazy since I upgraded yesterday:)

YES, I'll bring my purse sized tape measure and do the measuring for you. I'll also take some photos and get them to you when we get back. We sail one week from tomorrow on 4-25:D

Great photos on this link:

http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa12/alaskacruiselvr/AE8170%20on%20the%20NCL%20Star/?mediafilter=all

Hey McCall! I got you covered! I have my tape measure in my pile of

"stuff" that I will be packing.

But I guess the more info you get the better!!

We are also in 8170...in June.

BTW, we were charged for the bottle of water last year on the Star in an AE. :mad:

Only thing I can really add is that I hope Simone is the Concierge when you sail. She is FANTASTIC and we adore her.

I was hoping to get her on our sailing also, but I got a email today confirming that Simone is already gone and Belky Sanchez has taken over.

I was hoping to get her on our sailing also, but I got a email today confirming that Simone is already gone and Belky Sanchez has taken over.

I heard that too.

Who did you get the email from...I have been asking for this info for months and no one seemed to be able to get us an answer as to who the concierge would be while Simone is on vacation.

Simone is just fantastic...I heard Belky is great too, but he/she sure has a lot to live up to!

Susan

Hey McCall! I got you covered! I have my tape measure in my pile of

"stuff" that I will be packing.

But I guess the more info you get the better!!

We are also in 8170...in June.

BTW, we were charged for the bottle of water last year on the Star in an AE. :mad:

Thanks again, and hey let me know if the walls in that suite are still the lovely sort of golden brocade I see in supposedly recent pictures or if they have gone to the Purple walls I see in some of the other suites.

Also add binoculars to you packing list you will have lots to see from back there. stars at night are great too.

Thanks again, and hey let me know if the walls in that suite are still the lovely sort of golden brocade I see in supposedly recent pictures or if they have gone to the Purple walls I see in some of the other suites.

Also add binoculars to you packing list you will have lots to see from back there. stars at night are great too.

I know!! We loved the stern cabin last year!! Can't wait!!

Archived