Probably a stupid question, but where do you print luggage tags?

emmas_mom

I have searched through my Carnival e-docs, and don't see luggage tags anywhere. What am I missing?? They have to be there somewhere!

We leave on Sunday and I'm starting on my list of things to do before we leave. Not finding the luggage tags to print is starting to stress me out! :confused:

Thanks,

-M

I have searched through my Carnival e-docs, and don't see luggage tags anywhere. What am I missing?? They have to be there somewhere!

We leave on Sunday and I'm starting on my list of things to do before we leave. Not finding the luggage tags to print is starting to stress me out! :confused:

Thanks,

-M

Some have said they aren't visible if you're using Firefox, you need to switch to IE to view/print them.

Some have said they aren't visible if you're using Firefox, you need to switch to IE to view/print them.

Thank you! That must be my problem! When I click on the e-docs I only see the page listing the itinerary and I know there has to be more to the docs than that.

Instead of going through printing, and finding some way to "attach" the tags, just wait until you get to the port...The porters have TONS of blank tags---takes about 2 min. and they're standard issue and won't fall off!

Thanks,

-M

They are on the last page (7) of the edocs and Firefox does not support it so you have to use IE.

The tag is a long section down the middle of the page. It instructs you not to cut or tear, but to fold the sides in, then tape or staple to the bag. Many take wide packing tape and cover the colored part of the tag. If you have a cabin assigned, the number will be on the tag. EM

Archived