Past Guest Perks?

Avril

I'm going to be sailing on my 2nd RCI cruise this December - Oasis Inaugural, WOO HOO!! :D I was just wondering, what special perks/amenities/benefits do you get for being a past guest? Also, will we get any special gift for sailing on the Inaugural (just curious - it doesn't matter if we don't but it would be nice)?

Thanks!! :D

There never has been much for gold but now there is even less. RCL has removed the majority of perks/repeater thank you gifts so don't expect anything and you won't be disappointed.

Removed the majority? The only thing that was missing from our cruise (4th) was the invitation to the Welcome back. We did get our hats, and if I could wear them, I would love them. Note to RCI, when the manufacturer of the hats sells them to you, don't believe it when they say, "One size fits all! ;) My brother in law, a first time cruiser on RCI was grateful when I gave him mine as he didn't put sunscreen on his bald spot.

No more gifts for return guests has been officially announced as part of the cutbacks.

My guess is they will continue to give them out until they run out and then that will be the end of it.

As to the OP's question, as has been posted, if you have signed up with the C&A Society you will have a coupon book waiting for you in your cabin upon arrival. I imagine those are being revamped too so no telling what will be in it.

Removed the majority? The only thing that was missing from our cruise (4th) was the invitation to the Welcome back. We did get our hats, and if I could wear them, I would love them. Note to RCI, when the manufacturer of the hats sells them to you, don't believe it when they say, "One size fits all! ;) My brother in law, a first time cruiser on RCI was grateful when I gave him mine as he didn't put sunscreen on his bald spot.

Yes, removed the majority. No gift after Sept. 1 (OP is sailing later) and a watered down coupon booklet that basically isnt' going to offer squat. Oh an no welcome back party for gold.

Thanks everyone, that's a bit disappoionting :( but oh well, I'm still going to have a blast!! :D The most disappoointing is the no past guest party. :( I really enjoy that so I guess after I sail on Oasis (which I'm soooo looking forward to), I'll stick with Carnival who offers much better perks!! :D

What do the baseball caps look like by the way (just curious)? What kind of recognition do you get on your Sea Pass? And does anyone know wether they'll have a special Inaugural gift (for everyone, not just past guests)? I've never been on an Inaugural so I have no idea what to expect, I'm just excited as he**!!!! :D :D

Thanks everyone, that's a bit disappoionting :( but oh well, I'm still going to have a blast!! :D The most disappoointing is the no past guest party. :
Me too. On some cruises there were 100 people there. On my last cruise where I wasn't invited :( I'm told it was small
( I really enjoy that so I guess after I sail on Oasis (which I'm soooo looking forward to), I'll stick with Carnival who offers much better perks!! :D

What do the baseball caps look like by the way (just curious)?

I thought they looked nice with the name of the ship on somewhere. I think you can see them on their gifts page of the website. One size fits not me :)
What kind of recognition do you get on your Sea Pass?
In my case, it just has GOLD written on it in small print at the bottom, I'm told plat. and diamond member cards are a different color
And does anyone know wether they'll have a special Inaugural gift (for everyone, not just past guests)? I've never been on an Inaugural so I have no idea what to expect, I'm just excited as he**!!!! :D

At least they seem to be putting that savings into the their web development team, my recent cruise has been added to my cruise credit putting me one step closer to the insignificant Platinum.

Hi,

When did you sail ? My understanding was the changes to the repeat cruisers program weren't to be initiated until the end of the summer. We are sailing in May and was hoping for one more welcome back party...

Archived