Louisiana Cruise Group?

Cruisin Cajuns

Is there any Louisiana based cruise groups on the forum? If so are if there are any neighboring groups around , please contact me so we can become part of the group. Thanks, Gary.

Gary & Jo Ann

"The Cruisin Cajuns"

Triump Feb 20, 2010

Glory 2008

Fantasy 2008

Holiday 2006

Ecstacy 2006

Sensation 2005

Conquest 2004

I'd like to try to set up one for people from the Memphis area who love to cruise. I know there are a bunch of people on CC that are in my area and it would be great to get together once a month or so and talk about my favorite subject-Crusing (especially crusing on Carnival)

There is usually an annual zydecocruise. you can google for it.

By doing what this poster suggests and clicking on the first link, it will take you to the page of an agency that has all kinds of Louisiana music cruises. I've done the first two Chubby Carrier cruises and have the third one booked for January 9, 2010. These cruises are not just for people from Louisiana, though there are lots of folks on board from LA who sail out of New Orleans. And OMG they're FUN!

Cheers!

Taters

By doing what this poster suggests and clicking on the first link, it will take you to the page of an agency that has all kinds of Louisiana music cruises. I've done the first two Chubby Carrier cruises and have the third one booked for January 9, 2010. These cruises are not just for people from Louisiana, though there are lots of folks on board from LA who sail out of New Orleans. And OMG they're FUN!

Cheers!

Taters

Hi Annie,

It's Michele from Feb. Conquest cruise. Hope all is well with you all up there. We are getting ready to go on Fantasy next month for a short one. We need our fix.:D Sorry for the Hijack.:(

We do have a group together from SE Louisiana leaving Feb 20, 2010 on the Triumph for 5 days. About 20 so for mostly bowlers from a few local alleys. We don't have a group cruise name so I guest we are the cruisin cajuns.

Gary & Jo Ann

"The Cruisin Cajuns"

Triump Feb 20, 2010

Glory 2008

Fantasy 2008

Holiday 2006

Ecstacy 2006

Sensation 2005

Conquest 2004

Hi Annie,

It's Michele from Feb. Conquest cruise. Hope all is well with you all up there. We are getting ready to go on Fantasy next month for a short one. We need our fix.:D Sorry for the Hijack.:(

Hey there Michele!

Glad to hear all is well with you... I am JEALOUS of your upcoming cruise! Fantasy class ships are my favorite.

We are up here waiting for the snow to melt... We may have snow mixed with rain tonight and tomorrow. Sigh... It will end - I know it will!

Had a BLAST on the Conquest and booked a B2B on Triumph while on board... 5 nights to Progresso followed by 7 nights (and the Chubby Party) to Key West, Nassau and Freeport. Can't wait!.. But I'll have to. It's 8 1/2 months away!

Take care!

Annie

We have a thread in Floataway Lounge for DFW cruisers, you could start one there too.

Yes, we've had a Dallas/Ft Worth area cruisers thread going for several years over in the Floataway Lounge. Lots of nice people from all cruise lines. We get together several times a year for dinner or drinks & compare cruise stories & pics. Great way to meet other cruisers in your area & learn about different ships etc.

I've seen Florida, Missouri, Niagra Falls along with several other States. Might as well have a Louisiana thread too. :) Good luck.

Crusin Cajun, start a new group and I will join. I was born and raised in LA. Live in Florida now but still love my home state. There are a lot of people from LA on these boards. I have seen lots from Shreveport, other north LA towns, Lake Charles, NO, and Baton Rouge.

Good luck!

Crusin Cajun,

Hi, I am also from Louisiana born and raised in Baton Rouge live in Gonzales. We have a group of 10 booked on the Triumph Nov. 14, 2009. The Zydecocruise will be on that cruise. They will be a dance group of about 500 people. I know this because my sister-in-law belongs to that club. They have to pay an extra $200 to get extra's for their club. They will have a special time and place to dance on the deck. Not sure which one. They also bring their on band. My sister-in-law is not going to join in with the Zydecocruise club this year, because this is a family cruise and my mother-in-law is giving this to her children. The Zydeco club booked out of Lafayette. We also cruise alot. Glad Carnival is now cruising 7 days out of New Orleans. GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!

rkbreaux08

all this cruise.

Crusin Cajun,

Hi, I am also from Louisiana born and raised in Baton Rouge live in Gonzales. We have a group of 10 booked on the Triumph Nov. 14, 2009. The Zydecocruise will be on that cruise. They will be a dance group of about 500 people. I know this because my sister-in-law belongs to that club. They have to pay an extra $200 to get extra's for their club. They will have a special time and place to dance on the deck. Not sure which one. They also bring their on band. My sister-in-law is not going to join in with the Zydecocruise club this year, because this is a family cruise and my mother-in-law is giving this to her children. The Zydeco club booked out of Lafayette. We also cruise alot. Glad Carnival is now cruising 7 days out of New Orleans. GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!

rkbreaux08

:D

Archived