auto tip

jonorma

would like to remove kids auto tip to enable me to tip extra to individuals.Has anyone done likewise:)

When lighting a firework stand well back, light the blue touchpaper and watch the fireworks!!!

Just my opinion but I believe that staff has to work harder when it comes to children than they do taking care of the vast majority of adults. Plus they are (sorry for the expression but it is the only one that comes to mind) taking up two spaces which would otherwise be occupied by other tipping adults. Travelling with children is an added expense and I believe it should be viewed as such. Whatever you decide to do have a great cruise!

would like to remove kids auto tip to enable me to tip extra to individuals.Has anyone done likewise:)

I really am so impressed you would even posted that question here you are so brave.... not sure what your childrens ages are but they still sit at a dining table, get ice cream, sit on a lounge chair, need clean towels and sheets, require entertainment even if its the kids area and really "tipping extra" is not "extra" for any crew member as they have to divide it all up...you might want to reconsider your personal stimulas package :rolleyes:...

I really am so impressed you would even posted that question here you are so brave.... not sure what your childrens ages are but they still sit at a dining table, get ice cream, sit on a lounge chair, need clean towels and sheets, require entertainment even if its the kids area and really "tipping extra" is not "extra" for any crew member as they have to divide it all up...you might want to reconsider your personal stimulas package :rolleyes:...

Jonorma, this is true. If you want to show gratitude to those who go above & beyond, leave the autotip on. Only then can those people you truly wish to tip extra to actually keep those tips. Otherwise they have to turn those tips into a pool.

I thought it was not allowed to remove the auto tip for kids & leave the adult auto tip in place. If it isn't, it should be. They make more work for the ships staff than any adult.

A passenger is a passenger so auto tips can be removed for any passenger regardless of age.

Why make a comment like this?

Maybe the OP is not aware of all the rules and suggestions on the auto tips. :(

Really I did not mean to upset anyone I really was impressed the poster brought up the "tipping subject" it kind of gets the same kind of response as the "smoking subject" on these boards....sorry my sense of humor sometimes gets me in trouble...see with posting I forget there is no inflection in a voice :o!

When lighting a firework stand well back, light the blue touchpaper and watch the fireworks!!!

OK OK OK--This one was funny, it made me laugh this morning. But that is why I opened this thread to see the flaming:D

John

Archived