CArnival's Lost and Found!!

thymcruisers

We recently were on the Fantasy (3/30/09) and I left a brand new pair of expenseive sandals in the cabin. Yes, I know it was my faullt - but I did call Carnival when I got home, went through the procedure of "opening a file" for a lost item and accurately described item - but have yet to hear anything. Just wondering if anyone has ever gotten back anything they left behind in their cabin, and if you did, how long did it take. Also, wondering if I should call Carnival again or am I just SOL!! Thanks!!I

There has been several threads on here about forgetting stuff. Its been a mixed bag on the items return. Some ppl have said they received the item by the time they have returned home or shortly after. Some have said they never got it back. I'm guessing if you haven't heard anything by now you might be SOL:(.

OH WELL !!!! Had a great cruise anyways!!!

I tried to search for some of those threads, but it as well as I expected:p. I sure others will post with what they have seen or heard. You never know you might get lucky. Also, it can't hurt to call them again, you never know:).

GL

A few years ago, we left a bag of souvenirs on the ship. It was our first cruise and my wife had bought so much we did not even realize we had left it. A couple of weeks later I got a call from Greyhound saying they had a package for me. I had no idea what it was until I got to the bus station and it was our souvenirs. Keep the faith, you might get it back.

If they were that expensive and you had travel insurance, it might be worth filing a claim for lost, misplaced and/or stolen item. I filed for a lost wedding band and received a check 2 weeks later for the max amount of $500 for jewelery.

We were married on the Glory and I forgot to pack an entire drawer full of clothes. I realized as we left the ship and tried to get someone to get them. I was told to open a claim and they would look for them. That was 5 years ago. I can only assume that someone is enjoying all of my expensive shorts and shirts. I guess God figured someone else needed them more than I did.

Archived