Vancouver Nights with older kids

I have a couple of nights in Vancouver before our cruise on the Sapphire Princess in August. I have found wonderfull things to fill our days, I am curious to know if anyone has any good ideas on activities we can do with our 12 year old daughter and 17 year old son in the evenings, any and all advise is appreciated.

Thanks

Just a few random thoughts but perhaps those with teenagers can come up with better ideas:

A walk along Robson St.

A walk into Gastown

If the BC Lions were playing at home, a CFL game at BC Place Stadium (the site of the opening and closing ceremonies of 2010 Olympics).

An Imax cinema presentation at Canada Place.

I am trying here....someone please bail me out....

Just a few random thoughts but perhaps those with teenagers can come up with better ideas:

A walk along Robson St.

A walk into Gastown

If the BC Lions were playing at home, a CFL game at BC Place Stadium (the site of the opening and closing ceremonies of 2010 Olympics).

I am trying here....someone please bail me out....

Our youngest is 17 and we would be doing exactly what you have listed :)

Is there some sort of schedule of what will be playing at the Imax? (Preferably online.)

Thanks.

I have a couple of nights in Vancouver before our cruise on the Sapphire Princess in August. I have found wonderfull things to fill our days, I am curious to know if anyone has any good ideas on activities we can do with our 12 year old daughter and 17 year old son in the evenings, any and all advise is appreciated.

In addition to what has been suggested.

The Vancouver Whitecaps soccer club has a home game against the Charleston Battery on Aug 7. The stadium is easily accessible via Skytrain (Patterson Station) from downtown, and It's a lovely place to watch a game, and tickets are very inexpensive.

Vancouver also has a single A baseball club; the Vancouver Canadians who have home evening and day games on the the 4th-7th (vs Yakima)

Archived