How late can you disembark on Century in Ft. Lauderdale?

polodad

It just occurred to me that our flight back is not until 2:25 pm from Ft. Lauderdale. I think I read someplace here that the Ft. Lauderdale security doesn't let you in until within 2 hrs of your flight. I'd prefer to have a leisurely breakfast on board. Anyone know when they kick you off?

Norway 11/85

SS Independence 7/91

Star Princess 10/02

4/17 Celebrity CENTURY

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;4;17;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Hiicon_smile.gif you asking how long you can stay on the ship?

I think you have to be in your certain area for disembarking when they tell you...its listed on a memo along with the colors of your luggage tags. I was off the ship by 9:30.

The dining room is open from 7am-9am I believe. I had breakfast there on the final day. My flight didn't leave until 1:30...I just had to sit in the aiport for a few hours. (had a book...took a snooze) LOL.

Don't know when the last person leaves though...I would just assume stowaway icon_wink.gif

Next up...HORIZON Sept 18th to Bermuda!

See My Century and Mercury Pictures at:

http://community.webshots.com/user/lovescruising

Hi PoloDad:

I have done several back to back cruises where I've stayed on board for the next cruise, and no one ever approached me to get off the ship or even asked for proof that I was legally staying there. I walked around and even sat in pool chairs while the "new pax" boarded.

I am just guessing, but you would probably be safe until 10-10:30. Just a guess---and of course a tell-tale sign would be that you are dragging around your carry-on and your luggage is all alone in the terminal!

Have a slow, restful breakfast in the dining room. Enjoy yourself! Let the anxious ones depart first. I think your flight time is actually a good one. Not too early in case of problems clearing the ship or fogged in port, and not an evening time, to have lots of time to kill.

Enjoy your cruise. You are sailing on my favorite ship!! icon_cool.gif

I agree. Up until our last cruise we always followed directions. This last time we were sitting in the pool area and didn't hear our color called. The best disembarkation ever. We got off the ship, our luggage was sitting by itself so we avoided the the pushing and shoving. Before I get bashed for not following directions, it was not intentional. We just didn't want to sit in a crowded room. All those pleasant passengers aren't that pleasant on the last morning. icon_wink.gif

Zenith from Jacksonville

Feb. 13 05

Archived