Solita

crzndeb

Hi Carolyn,

I am so sad I didn't get to say goodbye....here is my email...crzndeb@yahoo.com. I will send you Russ and Hilary's address to mail the thingy...let me know the cost. You are great. Thanks so much for doing that.

Let me know if you are ever in the Seattle area or just make plans to come visit me sometime. I am really missing the warm beach right now in this 40 degree weather in Seattle.....I just need to start planning my next trip.

I got your message. Will email you to get address and then will give to someone to mail. Tom is partially right, the company Christmas party was in Xcaret and we got in a 2 a.m.! Not much sleep these days. Only had one party over the weekend. The other night I was just out dancing until 7 a.m. and then late party with my boyfriend Monday. It's been like this all week! Will send you more details in my email.

Ok, I'm confused...his name's Monday or you were out late on a Monday??? I want to know about him too....never heard no mention of a boy....hmmm, inquiring minds want to know?????

My GF in San Diego has a time share plan so having her check on Cozumel...trying to get there for a week so I can visit longer....plus those cheap street food stands sound really good.

I really wish I had more time to read this board...you guys crack me up! It's a bummer when work gets in the way of all this fun. Ok, maybe that's not the entire truth. I seem to be working very long hours these days but that doesn't seem to slow down the after hours stuff. 2 parties on Saturday then dancing until 6:30 a.m. Another party yesterday - Virgin Guadalupe celebration. Hey Deb, met a guy yesterday that is just fabulous. Only problem is that he lives in Cancun. Guess I'll be spending alot of time on the ferries and bus! Oh great...when am I going to find the time to post now?! jajaja

You need to warn me before I read...had a mouthfull of apple juice when I read this post. Hope my computer is juice proof! Lunes is great but very young. This one is perfect OTHER than the fact he lives in Cancun! Not a problem...he came over on the ferry yesterday to see me. And coming back on Thursday. And Saturday night for our big birthday party ... me and Mrs. PB Tom are celebrating our birthdays! I'm heading off to work in for Merida for a couple of days. Will be back and update you then.

Archived