What do you think of Godfry Tours

sj25

Just wanted everyone's imput on Godfry Tours if your taken on a nice tour and given enough time and get you back to the ship in plenty of time. Also we're they hard to find? Any imputs would be welcome going Oct 20 05

We gave him two thumbs up, along with everyone else in our group (March 2003). Pics from the tour are in my homepage.

He is mentioned on multiple threads here on CC - use the search function (top right) and type Godfrey

You will get about 52 different threads from the search. :) And yes, we were back to the ship on time.:D

We are having a Godfrey tour on our cruise on the Golden Princess on 12/20. I contacted him via email and he sent me a confirmation, no credit card required. Just pay when we see him. Only two weeks to go. . .

I just did Godfrey's tour about five days ago. It all went very smoothly. When you get off the ship - go through the gate nearest your ship towards where all the taxis are waiting. Godfrey will have your name on a sign and be holding it up. If you don't see him right away, ask the guy that is helping people to the taxis - everyone knows Godfrey. First he will take you downtown to shop - he just drops you off and tells you where to meet him at noon. He then picks everyone up at noon and does a two-hour driving tour of the island - where you get out at a few places to briefly see things and take pictures. Then you can pick from one of three beaches. He drops you off and picks you back up at the beach right on time- and you're back to the ship by 4:00 - leaving a little extra time to shop on the pier. You pay him when the tour is done. He'll keep your shopping purchases locked up in the truck while you do the beach - and he'll keep your beach bag locked up in the truck in the morning while you do the shopping. At $20 it is the best buy on the island!

if you don't like what his package offers, don't do it. He is wonderful if you want shopping, a tour and the beach in that order and for those timeframes he outlines. If you don't, go do what you want to do. I thoroughly enjoyed what he had to offer and he is exceptional at what he does. HOWEVER, we had some who complained because all they wanted to do was go to the beach-go figure! We were all a little miserable, them because they had to wait and us because we had to listen to them gripe.

Thanks for all the postive response to your time with Godfrey got the e in there this time...last time fingers got away from me.

But I did book with him, I know this is early but I am one that want an ideal what we're doing and a ideal on how much money I'll need.

Thanks for the pic's very nice and helpful.

I am also really happy that I don't have to send a cc number by email ect...

Thanks!:D

Archived