cooler weather- ship temp

Now that we are going to the Pacific Northwest I have a question about ships temperture.

Do they keep the temp so that we will still be able to wear shorts as long as we are inside? I am trying to decide what to pack.

Can anyone help?

If it's too cool outside for shorts, it will probably be too cool inside, as well. I mean, in cooler weather at home, you dress for the outside weather, not the inside temperature! Capris/slacks (thinner material) should be more than adequate. The inside of the ship is kept around 70-72 degrees.

I am on the 5/10 Mariner and am also debating about what to take now. I was on the Golden last september in Seattle and it was rather cool. I don't think that shorts will be comfortable. I might bring some capris with sweaters, jog sets. Now I am wondering about sandals. I was so prepared for Mexico, now I am not sure what to bring.

Carole

I am on the 5/10 Mariner and am also debating about what to take now. I was on the Golden last september in Seattle and it was rather cool. I don't think that shorts will be comfortable. I might bring some capris with sweaters, jog sets. Now I am wondering about sandals. I was so prepared for Mexico, now I am not sure what to bring.

Carole

I am also on the 5/10 sailing. Are you signed up for the M&M?

I am on the 5/31 sailing of Mariner and am now planning to pack capris, long pants, sweatshirts, and 1 bathing suit instead of 2. I am somwhat disappointed in that we were planning to be somewhere warm and are now headed for cooler weather but I live in the desert and will probably be wanting some cooler weather by then.

Archived