Grand Pineapple Resort Tourguide?

Annefran

In 2008 we went to Grand Pineapple Resort and had a tour guide take us there as a group. None of us can remember who the tour company was. Can anyone recommend one please with regard to this resort? Thanks!

I do not know who to suggest for you but I know who you should not use. We were in Antigua in February and had booked a tour of Grand Pineapple through Serenity Tours, which we were really looking forward to. When we met the tour guide in Antigua the morning of we were informed that another couple who had booked the trip (who we did not even know) had canceled so if we still wanted to go then we would have to pay more...I think it was around $60 more than the original $150 we were quoted. We told them no thanks! Kind of disappointed but what can you do? Hope you have better luck with your tour than we did!

we will be on antigua in a few weeks, first time to this port, i read about scenictoursantigua.com they have several options. we r thinking of using them for the pineapple beach resort tour..

I think that is the same company that we had booked the trip through and had problems with. The name on the confirmation was "Serenity Vacations & Tours & Scenic Tours Antigua". Because another couple cancelled prior to the tour the guide told us when we met them on the morning of the tour that they could only proceed with the tour if we paid them more. :confused: Seemed a little shady (and way too expensive) so we decided to go to a nearby beach instead.

Did you mean tour guide or do you just need transportation for a group to get there and a talkative driver? How big a group? Most of the taxis on island are minivans so could take 6 anyway.

Archived