Number of Ships in Port With all the new changes

Is there anyway of telling how many ships will be at the ports in light of all the recent changes?

I forget the website I used to use, but I was wondering how up to date the information would be.

We are on the Inspiration leaving May 14th. We haven't been changed yet. If we do get to go to G. Cayman I was just wondering how busy the port would be when we're in.

Makes it hard to book side trips when you're not really sure where you're going.

I know the one site was CruiseCal.com but it started charging and I don't know of one that doesn't. As far as Grand Cayman goes I know there is a limit but not sure how many. Also the first time I cruised to Grand Cayman there was at least 5 ships in port that day and it was crowded.

Here is a link to port calls for ships and it's free. However, I don't think it carries the new changes.

http://www.cruisett.com/index.php

i checked a few things & nothing has been updated. But I do like the site it very usefull to have it all the inforamtion in one place instead of jumping from site to site. thanks

Is there anyway of telling how many ships will be at the ports in light of all the recent changes?

I forget the website I used to use, but I was wondering how up to date the information would be.

We are on the Inspiration leaving May 14th. We haven't been changed yet. If we do get to go to G. Cayman I was just wondering how busy the port would be when we're in.

Makes it hard to book side trips when you're not really sure where you're going.

Right now there are 2 ships in port 5/16 which is the day I think you would get there if you are diverted. GC is a tender port and holds lots of ship so space I don't think will be an issue. Here is the website I use for checking ships scheduled in literally ALL ports.

http://www.cruisett.com/ports.php

Thank you to all who replied

Grand Cayman Port Authority says the Inspiration will be there May 16th

And Cruise TT says she'll be in Cozumel

I guess we just wait and see

Thanks again

Colleen

I dont know how accurate many of the sites will be, it would be tough for them to keep up with all the changes...for us its always just kind of interesting to know...not necassarily a big thing...so I think for the next little while I would take the details around there with a grain of salt.

Archived