OBC for Mariner PNW cruises?

Does anyone have a link to RCI's announcement concerning OBC for Mariner cruisers who stay with the revised itinerary rather than cancel? I believe the amount my TA told me is not correct tho' I hope she is right! She said it would be $350 per cabin as we are booked in a D1 balcony. Comments?

You are correct...the onboard credit for those booked into a D1 balcony cabin is $350....in addition, you get a $350 future cruise certificate for a future mexican riviera cruise of at least 4 nights or more on RCCL. :)

Much better offer than what they gave us who actually were onboard this past cruise. :p

But you DID get to go to Cabo for a day!

Yes, that was despite the Center for Disease Control warning on 4/27 against any non-essential travel to Mexico. Cabo was on 4/28. The incubation period for this flu is two to seven days. Hopefully, RCL did not jeopardize their passengers health (despite what their PR is saying).

Yes, that was despite the Center for Disease Control warning on 4/27 against any non-essential travel to Mexico. Cabo was on 4/28. The incubation period for this flu is two to seven days. Hopefully, RCL did not jeopardize their passengers health (despite what their PR is saying).
We are seeing reports from the 4/19 cruise that one person was confirmed as having the swine flu on the Mariner, which means that OBC is looking very small for the risk eeeks!

We had one wonderful day in Cabo followed by unbelievable wind and cold as we made our way up to rainy San Francisco for a port day there. Problem was nobody on board had clothes for that weather (for 4 days) and I had days of listening to everyone complain that the ship didn't stay in warm weather.

All we asked from (from RCI) was the same perks the cruise after us was receiving, but all we got (balcony) was $100 per person, which didn't cover the extra clothes we had to purchase. Not a good cruise!

Archived