MEXICO CANCELLED untill the middle of June

Cej06466

I believe the cruise lines might have jumped the gun a bit with extending the "no Mexico stops" into June....
Could very well be, but they had to 'start somewhere'...:o

It's kinda' a good in-between point, and it really is no big deal as far as we are concerned..! Naturally, if I was sailing on a shorter cruise, with COZ (or other Mexican POC's) as 'feature ports', my thinking may be different!:rolleyes::p

Now I have to find something interesting to do in Grand Cayman, other than Sting Rays, Hell, etc, since COZ is now a 'sea day'!..:)

Could very well be, but they had to 'start somewhere'...:o

It's kinda' a good in-between point, and it really is no big deal as far as we are concerned..! Naturally, if I was sailing on a shorter cruise, with COZ (or other Mexican POC's) as 'feature ports', my thinking may be different!:rolleyes::p

Now I have to find something interesting to do in Grand Cayman, other than Sting Rays, Hell, etc, since COZ is now a 'sea day'!..:)

Have you been to Rum Point yet? It's GORGEOUS, and I'm told renting a car isn't a big deal. ;)

We sail on June 15 so we might get lucky enough to keep our same itinerary. We've never been to Cozumel so I'm hoping it's safe to travel there by the 15th!! I've been to the Bahamas so I'm wanting something different. Cross your fingers for us! P.S. It's also our first cruise!

[quote name='MamaParrotHead']Have you been to Rum Point yet? It's GORGEOUS, and I'm told renting a car isn't a big deal. ;)[/quote]I'm thinking if I find it to be a 'taxi' ride away, that may be our best bet!:p Thanx:D

Archived