Missing Rumrunner?

Mooder

I'm back! The meeting didn't last long so I just came on home!:D Shhhh -- don't tell my boss!

"Lili. Lili, Lili, Lili, legs, Lili, Lili... I cannot finds the words to truly express my joy at the rekindling of our association."

Monte - I just saw a story about a 7'3" kid from Ellensburg who got to go meet Shaq. Big story in your town? Ya'll sure grow 'em big up there!

Sea Hound:D

Actually, that's quite a sad story, but he's certainly got one heck of a positive attitude! Good kid

OK I'm making a quick hijack---which resort at Punta Cana do you guys stay at (I'm investigating for future reference). OMG it appears I just ended a sentence with a preposition!! :eek:

Several resorts look interesting

Actually, that's quite a sad story, but he's certainly got one heck of a positive attitude!

I just saw part of it. You're right about the young man's positive attitude. Shaq really surprised me with his caring attitude, too.

OK I'm making a quick hijack---which resort at Punta Cana do you guys stay at (I'm investigating for future reference). OMG it appears I just ended a sentence with a preposition!! :eek:

Several resorts look interesting

Here's the thread where she discussed it:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=968558&highlight=punta+cana

You were in on the discussion. My guess is that you're having a "senior moment!"

SH:D

I just saw part of it. You're right about the young man's positive attitude. Shaq really surprised me with his caring attitude, too.

Shaq made his day-week-month-year-decade. Gave the kid a bunch of clothes and flew him and his family in for a meet&greet. As I recall, Oprah arranged a lot of it, so kudos to her as well

Shaq made his day-week-month-year-decade. Gave the kid a bunch of clothes and flew him and his family in for a meet&greet. As I recall, Oprah arranged a lot of it, so kudos to her as well

I didn't want to admit I was watching Oprah.:o

Well, I wasn't really WATCHING --- it was on as I was doing manly things and I just happened to hear the story. Yeah, that's it!:D

I didn't want to admit I was watching Oprah.:o

Well, I wasn't really WATCHING --- it was on as I was doing manly things and I just happened to hear the story. Yeah, that's it!:D

NO NO NO

I was watching Oprah with my wife. Me and my wife "Morgan Fairchild". She likes Oprah. Yeah, that's the ticket

I am having 2 hotdogs cut up in beans with chopped onions and Mexican Cheese (it is Cinco de Mayo!) Took me about 4 minutes.

I am going to the ball game tonight...gonna have me a hot dog too!! And maybe a mexican beer or a margarita...Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!

NO NO NO

I was watching Oprah with my wife. Me and my wife "Morgan Fairchild". She likes Oprah. Yeah, that's the ticket

Annnnd, she looks like Morgan Fairchild...yeah, yeah, that's the ticket!

Nope, not yet. Just missed the post where 'muder named names

thanx

I've been to 3 PC resorts (Majestic Colonial, Ocean Blue, and NH Real) and have friends who have been to Bahia Principe a couple of times (too big for me, but very nice). If you have any questions, please let me know (here or via email). It looooooove PC and would be happy to help if I can.

Which are you looking at?

It doesn't take that long to make hot dogs!:D

Bye!

Just came back from a cruise, so I'm trying to be healthy until the next one. :rolleyes: Not that a hot dog is not a fine meal. ;)

I've been to 3 PC resorts (Majestic Colonial, Ocean Blue, and NH Real) and have friends who have been to Bahia Principe a couple of times (too big for me, but very nice). If you have any questions, please let me know (here or via email). It looooooove PC and would be happy to help if I can.

Which are you looking at?

I just checked my source and can get The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real for $329 per week but then in the small print it says "The resort has a MANDATORY ALL INCLUSIVE PROGRAM, 2009 FEES: US$120 per person/day,children 3-12 years old 50% off. The program includes food, beverages. All inclusive fees must be paid on arrival at front desk. Fees & amenities subject to change without notice."

So 240 X 7 = $1680.

$1680 + $329 + airfare = more than you pay. Not a deal.:( (Unless I do the drinking you mentioned!)

I just checked my source and can get The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real for $329 per week but then in the small print it says "The resort has a MANDATORY ALL INCLUSIVE PROGRAM, 2009 FEES: US$120 per person/day,children 3-12 years old 50% off. The program includes food, beverages. All inclusive fees must be paid on arrival at front desk. Fees & amenities subject to change without notice."

So 240 X 7 = $1680.

$1680 + $329 + airfare = more than you pay. Not a deal.:( (Unless I do the drinking you mentioned!)

Aha! Spoke a bit quickly there, huh, hot dog? ;)

*hangs head in shame*

OK - so now you need to turn me on to your source for a good deal!

But I CAN get The St. George's Club in Bermuda for:

$329/wk + $50/wk/person restaurant fee + airfare

Now THAT'S not shabby!

:DSH:D

Not shabby at all! I always think of Bermuda as out of reach, except by cruise ship. I have used several sources, each year shopping around, and of course I can't mention any. But this past year, I discovered that the site where cruise agents compete has a sister site where resort agents compete. ;) Using that I found a great price and a great TA who I will probably use directly in the future because he was so good. He specializes in resort-type vacations so he wasn't able to get me the best deal on my cruise, which really disappointed me, but he explained that he is not in the top tier with NCL in terms of commissions so he understood if I wanted to go elsewhere. But for resorts, he will match any price you can find.

Not shabby at all! I always think of Bermuda as out of reach, except by cruise ship. I have used several sources, each year shopping around, and of course I can't mention any. But this past year, I discovered that the site where cruise agents compete has a sister site where resort agents compete. ;) Using that I found a great price and a great TA who I will probably use directly in the future because he was so good. He specializes in resort-type vacations so he wasn't able to get me the best deal on my cruise, which really disappointed me, but he explained that he is not in the top tier with NCL in terms of commissions so he understood if I wanted to go elsewhere. But for resorts, he will match any price you can find.

Gotcha!;) Found the site.

You can't slip anything past ol' Sea Hound!

Gotcha!;) Found the site.

You can't slip anything past ol' Sea Hound!

Okay, try this one: If you take a "trip" and want a "guy" to help you, I highly recommend him. His name sounds like a female dog or nasty woman but starts with an "m" :D

Okay, try this one: If you take a "trip" and want a "guy" to help you, I highly recommend him. His name sounds like a female dog or nasty woman but starts with an "m" :D

OK - got it.

Now I'll take "Hot Dogs" for $500, please!

Archived