wow... a very outstanding cruise experience!

ItalianGuest

Just back from Journey... what a wonderful experience!!!:)

The ship was very beautiful (especially the inner design), in a very good shape, and her crew was amazing:rolleyes:... probably the best I have ever met!

Cuisine was excellent, also for my Italian palate!

I had wonderful dinners in all her 3 restaurants, aside from a little negative experience at Aqualina ( Gnocchi and Osso buco were all but Gnocchi and Osso buco...:( ).

Ports were wonderful too, even if the weather was a bit bad. You all already know that Rome,Sorrento,Corfù,Split and Venice are awesome but, believe me, also the less-known Kotor was enchanting.

So, for those who are undecided if try AZAMARA CRUISES or not, let me say please, make a favour to yourselves, book a cruise immediately!!!

CIAO

ItalianGuest

PS

- If you have any question, please feel free to ask!

But how was the coffee:D

Hi,

I had ESPRESSO ( single, not bouble ) and It was very good. Sure, It wasn't as good as an authentic Italian espresso...;)

Ciao

ItalianGuest

Hi ItalianGuest !

I'm happy to hear you had a wonderful Cruise on Journey. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, and Welcome home !

Do you have to pay for the espresso/ cappuccino?

The espresso was gratis:) in all 3 restaurants. As for cappuccino, sorry, I don't know. But I can say you that several kinds of special coffee ( with liquor and creams ) were available every evening for a little fee.

Hope It helps...

Ciao ItalianGuest

Hi ItalianGuest !

I'm happy to hear you had a wonderful Cruise on Journey. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, and Welcome home !

Thank you Host Andy!

I'm very happy to be officially get in the great Azamara's past passengers family on Cruise Critic !!! :)

Have a wonderful day,

ItalianGuest

Yes got back on Saturday 9th May aqualina was as you say outstanding and the staff were the happiest we've met

Good evening!

Nice to hear your apprecciaton about Azamara Journey.

I wish you to take another cruise on her as soon as possible!!! :)

However I have to say you that, maybe due to my spare English, you didn't understand that, unfortunately, my experience at Aqualina wasn't good...:(

As for everything else, I agree, all was outstanding and amazing!

Ciao

ItalianGuest

Good evening!

Nice to hear your apprecciaton about Azamara Journey.

I wish you to take another cruise on her as soon as possible!!! :)

However I have to say you that, maybe due to my spare English, you didn't understand that, unfortunately, my experience at Aqualina wasn't good...:(

As for everything else, I agree, all was outstanding and amazing!

Ciao

ItalianGuest

Our only real negative about the food was the faux ossobuco in Aqualina, a slap in the face to anyone who knows and loves the Italian table. As I wrote in an earlier post, what the Aqualina menu listed as ossobuco, was not even a shirt-tail relative of the real thing. If the Aqualina chefs want to retain their version, that's OK, but call it anything but ossobuco.

Archived