Is OBC being given to rerouted cruisers?

TortieGal

Carnival's site says each person.

Yes, but has anyone with more than 2 in the cabin actually gotten it for each person? I talked to my TA and one Carnival PVP, both say OBC is for first two passengers only, which is contradictory to their website.

What about Liberty pax who are missing Cozumel and winding up in Roatan????

No OBC offered for Liberty and why should they? Still get 3 ports, still get sun and beaches, same ship, 2 ports same as booked, and Roatan replaces Cozumel. I'm glad just to still be able to cruise on the 5/30.

I actually knew that BUT IN OUR CASE.... Poppy is only going to be 80 ONCE and its the Thursday of the the week that his ENTIRE family (wife, daughters, son-in-laws and all the grandkids) are going!!!

Not really a big deal, we'll still be cruising and it could be worse... we got Roatan and are going to Fins n Flippers!!!

Quite honestly you made out very well with that change!! Roatan is my favorite port stop so far. Fins & Flippers was incredible. It would make for a wonderful place to celebrate that birthday as well. Gorgeous scenery and a very intimate setting. The staff were wonderful there as were the prices. Congrats on getting such an awesome stop!

Archived