FYI Online dining reservations

I am on Baltic cruise on August 14. Can't make any dinner reservations either. I think it's because its the Voyager. Has anyone been able to book for the Voyager cruises this summer? Please let us know if you have!

You may want to check out the Regent thread "Trans-Pacific, Auckland to LA on Mariner: questions", post #11. While this is about booking excursions outside of the 120 day limit, it could possibly affect dining reservations made outside of the 30 day limit. Apparently IT is currently working on the problem. When it is "fixed", where will all of these reservations go?

Just want to give a heads up.

And I think that in should be borne in mind that not all cruises have been subject to this relaxation of the time limits. I cannot book dining reservations for my 26 June cruise yet. I get the message that reservations do not open until 30 days beforehand.

Hmmm...we are also on the 7/22 Seward-Vancouver. I had not filled out the Guest Form, but after reading this post quickly went on line and completed it. Even though it said wait 48-72 hrs for the form to be received, I was able to make reservations for 2 evenings at each of the restaurants.

I also will periodically check back and make sure they're still valid.

So are we - nice to meet you!:)

What excursions are you doing? This is our 1st cruise, so we are very much looking forward to it!!

Hi NC...we have booked the following excursions:

7/24 AM-Wilderness Sea Kayaking Adventure

7/24 PM-Captain's Choice-Wildlife Quest

7/25 Tracy Arm Fjord and Glacial Explorer

7/26 Chilkoot Trail Hike & Float Adventure

7/27 Cruise George Inlet & Crab Feast

Tried to mix a bit of exercise with the sightseeing.

Congratulations on booking your first cruise. If you're anything like us you'll find it hard traveling any other way.

Hi NC...we have booked the following excursions:

7/24 AM-Wilderness Sea Kayaking Adventure

7/24 PM-Captain's Choice-Wildlife Quest

7/25 Tracy Arm Fjord and Glacial Explorer

7/26 Chilkoot Trail Hike & Float Adventure

7/27 Cruise George Inlet & Crab Feast

Tried to mix a bit of exercise with the sightseeing.

Congratulations on booking your first cruise. If you're anything like us you'll find it hard traveling any other way.

We're doing Tracy Arm as well! Then we're doing the 4-glacie heli/dogsled. All our other excursions are different, though we are doing a Floatplane for bear watching. We looked at the sea kayaking - looked fun! You'll have to tell us all about it :-)

Archived