Root Beer?

Just wondering if it's worth it to buy the soda card for DS. He only drinks Root Beer as far as soda goes. Would substitute water if there were no Root Beer on board without any fuss.

Anyone one know if Root Beer is included?

Keep in mind you can by soda individually - you don't have to buy the soda card. Cost wise it is about $2.25 per can of soda. You'd have to drink over three sodas per day to make the soda card cheaper than buying by-the-can.

Not sure if they have root beer or not, but somebody else I am sure will be able to help answer that. If they don't it is also permissible to bring some root beer on board with you.

I don't recall Root Beer being an option onboard. They serve Coca-Cola products (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite). Technically Barq's Root Beer is owned by Coca-Cola, but I've never seen them offer it.

Stop by a Walmart on your way to the port and buy a 12-pack before boarding. Slap a luggage tag on it and they'll even deliver it to your room.

- Ryan

No rootbeer on RCCL.

Only root beer I have seen is in Johnny Rockets and is not included in the soda package because it was bottled.

As said above... Johnny Rockets has rootbeer (and wonderful rootbeer floats!)

Archived