$89 Paradise this weekend!!!!OMG!!!!

Litewait

We want to go May 22nd for paradise but i am not getting the the cheap deal 350.00 for two. Pl tell me how i will book this cruise. on carnival website $550.16 for OV for May 22. Please help me

Call Carnival and speak to a PVP. The resident rates aren't showing up on all cruises on the website.

AAAARRRRGGGGGHHH! I'm trying to book this and my friends are dragging their heels getting back to me with answers. Already, it has gone up $50 pp since this morning (now $209 pp for past guests).

big mistake. NEVER wait for your friends. NEVER!

WOW! So happy for you!

I booked this week for next weekend on the Fantasy{$299 for 7days~senior rate}. Paid basic interior rate and scored a cabin with portholes.

We loved the fact that the port changes will take us to the Bahamas,

since we've seen enough of Cozumel.

New Orleans is an easy drive from us.

My husband wanted to go somewhere in May. {Where can you go for THIS price? Very few places for a week}

Kids are not out of school yet {we don't have any minor children and would prefer not to go when the ship is loaded with them}.

I can't wait!

big mistake. NEVER wait for your friends. NEVER!

Exactly...we booked a cruise a couple weeks ago. Our friends and family still haven't booked. Our cruise was filling up then...not sure about now with the flu. But it isn't until Nov...so...:confused:...(me sending subliminal messages to my friends and fmily--> book 'em people!)

Hi everyone, I called and booked my deal thru AAA mentioned CA resident deal and Welcome back on board that's it. I have read that they update / change there prices 4 times a day keep trying there were several rooms available when I booked. I even got mid ship upper deck. I have never booked online as I like talking to someone(just me). Good Luck everyone see you on board Karon:)

May 22nd Resident Rate is closed. It might still be available on other May sailings, but its definately closed for May 22

I was in the middle of making a reservation for a client and the rate changed before I could hit confirm. I thought it was a mistake, so rather than deal with it online I called Carnival. Long story short, because they are inundated with calls due to itinerary changes/cancellations/re-bookings, etc, I was on hold for, literally, 3 hours! In between those three hours I spoke to 3 reps. They told me the rate changed...period. I could not accept that answer because it wasn't right that it would change in the middle of the booking process. In the end, after much debate, the last supervisor that I spoke to, stepped up and honored the original rate I started the reservation with. 3 hours! (I think I just earned about 50 cents an hour for my time...lol Good thing I enjoy it doing it...most times...lol)

I don't know if she would have given in if I wasn't a travel agent.

I am the OP and I finally booked this morning. LOL! My ds and I are going on the Elation the 21st. We got an Inside on the upper deck for $300 total. I was hoping for $99 but jumped at $109. My PVP said very little avaliability at this point. So 2 weeks from today:D:D:D.. My ds son is at school so he doesn't even know yet.

Woo Hoo!!

I am the OP and I finally booked this morning. LOL! My ds and I are going on the Elation the 21st. We got an Inside on the upper deck for $300 total. I was hoping for $99 but jumped at $109. My PVP said very little avaliability at this point. So 2 weeks from today:D:D:D.. My ds son is at school so he doesn't even know yet.

Woo Hoo!!

About time..icon7.gificon7.gif I knew that you were going to break down and take a short a cruise with your DS. You still get to see him play baseball in HS, College, AAA, and the PADRES. It was a matter of when..have fun

About time..icon7.gificon7.gif I knew that you were going to break down and take a short a cruise with your DS. You still get to see him play baseball in HS, College, AAA, and the PADRES. It was a matter of when..have fun

This would be our dream!! It's either the Padres or the Cubbies for him. His college picks are USD, Cal State Long Beach & Univ. of Ariz. But he's only a 9th grader so who knows LOL!

His last HS game of the season is the 19th and then he starts the summer travel league the 30th so we are squeezing it in! Now my Friday 22nd clients may not be to happy..

Can't wait!!:D

I booked last night for the 22nd on Paradise. My sister and I chose our IS for $209 pp (should have been $159 - :mad:) and my friends who are first timers, got an IS guarantee for the $209 pp.

Yesterday i could have gotten the Paradise for weekend of May 15 for $176 Solo Total.

Today when i went to book.....gone! There were alot of cabins yesterday.

Agh!

That'll teach me.

Like i said, in my above post, the $170 solo rate was gone on thursday, so i checked again early friday morning and it was back. They had about 5 1a cabins open on deck 1. So i immediately booked.

I tried to book through Carnival.com but kept getting error messages, so i booked at an online agent where i had originally checked the price. Only took a few minutes.

When i got home from work that day, these cabins were gone again.

Leaving on the 3 day May 15.

The last weekend cruise i took out of L.A. was in May 1990!

Woo Hoo!!

Glad I booked yesterday the rates are back up to $159 plus this morning on the 22nd.. There are still 86 cabins avaliable per the website. Then they did that just for the weekend?? I have friends wanting to book Mon.?? I highly doubt people will book at those rates this close to the cruise:confused:

Archived