$89 Paradise this weekend!!!!OMG!!!!

Litewait

Dude...

Yesterday I booked the Paradise for 5/11 at only $129pp for an inside room. Then today, that price dropped to $99pp :eek:! But the oceanviews were $119pp, so I called and asked for an upgrade and got it.:)

where do you get a pvp that lets you know when there a deals? my pvp is a pos......all he is interested in is making a booking....onced booked, you wont hear crap from him, no price drops, no changes, no upsells, no nothing.

where do you get a pvp that lets you know when there a deals? my pvp is a pos......all he is interested in is making a booking....onced booked, you wont hear crap from him, no price drops, no changes, no upsells, no nothing.

Thats how my last one was. I actually got this one from a recommendation here on CC. The one I had been using for years ( like yours) didn't even have me listed in his database so I just switched over to my new one. But he did check and see so he didn't do anything wrong. This guy has been great!

Unfortunaely I can't go this weekend,:mad: No one to cover work on Mon. Still holding out hope for the 21st...

Ok who all is booking this cruise? I might go but will need a room mate to get the 89.00 rate, the single rate is double the charge.

Fred

Do you mean the 3 day or the 4 day. I'm booking the 4 day. IMO, a better deal to get 4 nights for 99 vs 3 for 89...but the clincher is that the 3 day is over the weekend.

Do you mean the 3 day or the 4 day. I'm booking the 4 day. IMO, a better deal to get 4 nights for 99 vs 3 for 89...but the clincher is that the 3 day is over the weekend.

For me it would have to be over the weekend.

Fred

Wendy can't go with you?

Cathy

Wendy is currently in Vegas with the doggies, she drove her mom home to prevent any Swine Flu bugs by flying. She gave me the Green light like she did last year but being alone without her wasn't as fun. She would go but she has to be at work on Monday. If the ship sailed out of San Diego she would go because she can go to work right after that Monday morning.

Fred

Wendy is currently in Vegas with the doggies, she drove her mom home to prevent any Swine Flu bugs by flying. She gave me the Green light like she did last year but being alone without her wasn't as fun. She would go but she has to be at work on Monday. If the ship sailed out of San Diego she would go because she can go to work right after that Monday morning.

Fred

We will ask the Captain to stop off in San Deigo to drop you 2 off, K?

Cathy

I'm booked on the June 4th Elation 3-day now going to Catalina. Passengers have until tomorrow to change or cancel and the price is already starting to drop. I have a solo 1A and I'm monitoring the prices to see if I can get an upgrade without paying any more.

Maybe one of these days this will happen with the cruises closer to home (Maryland). Doesn't do any good to get a cheap cruise price when last minute airfare makes it so expensive.

Still holding out hope for the 21st...

Do you mean the 22nd? That's Memorial Day weekend so it's bound to be more. Even so, it's $159 pp for an inside and $189 pp for an OV. I think I paid $450 for an OV for the same weekend two years ago. It's still a great deal. And one I may go for -- I'm just waiting to hear back from my sister to see if she wants to do it...

Do you think they may someday have MW (Midwest) discount? I knew we lived in wrong part of the country for some reason!!:D

New England, too. We never get any state discounts.

I'd also love a Caribbean cruise out of Boston. Just imagine...a 10 day cruise from Boston to the Caribbean and back. No airfare, no night-before-the-cruise hotel. That would be wonderful.

Thats how my last one was. I actually got this one from a recommendation here on CC. The one I had been using for years ( like yours) didn't even have me listed in his database so I just switched over to my new one. But he did check and see so he didn't do anything wrong. This guy has been great!

Unfortunaely I can't go this weekend,:mad: No one to cover work on Mon. Still holding out hope for the 21st...

Ok Litewait..I know you have been bitting at the bit on taking a cheapo cruise. Put up a notice at work and write that a 'one day deep cleaning will be in progress, center will be closed for one day MONDAY'.

Or take the Elation from San Diego. It leaves on Thur and returns on Sunday. Then modify the sign for 'really deep cleaning Closed Thur and Fri..'LOL icon7.gif

Thats exactly what I'm thinking.. I will never get this chance again:p

Ok Litewait..I know you have been bitting at the bit on taking a cheapo cruise. Put up a notice at work and write that a 'one day deep cleaning will be in progress, center will be closed for one day MONDAY'.

Or take the Elation from San Diego. It leaves on Thur and returns on Sunday. Then modify the sign for 'really deep cleaning Closed Thur and Fri..'LOL icon7.gif

Count us in - I'll be aboard with my 7yo son and 4yo daughter! Also traveling are my sister with her 8yo son, and my best friend w/her 3yo daughter and 14yo son.

This will be the kids' first non-Disney cruise... but we're also jumping on the low prices and booking the Splendor's June 7th 7nt cruise to Canada, so they'd better get used to it! ;)

Archived