$89 Paradise this weekend!!!!OMG!!!!

Litewait

From my WONDERFUL PVP!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Hello Donna,

Are you able to cruise this weekend??? The cruise price for this weekend dropped down to $89 per person!!"

If I could get Monday covered I would so be there! These prices are killing me.

"Hello Donna,

Are you able to cruise this weekend??? The cruise price for this weekend dropped down to $89 per person!!"

cheaper than staying home:D

If only I wasn't self employed in childcare ( my parents would kill me)

If only DS was out of school and didn't have a baseball game at 3:00 (his coach would kill me)

If I hadn't already scheduled vaca for my August, Nov. & Dec. cruises:D

If only.. I'm still holding out hope for the 21st!!:rolleyes:

This is so wrong

If only the kids were out of school already

If only DH didn't have all his vaca scheduled

If only we lived closer to a port town

If only.......If only............

This is so wrong

If only the kids were out of school already

If only DH didn't have all his vaca scheduled

If only we lived closer to a port town

If only.......If only............

For that price I'd go by myself! Or I'd pay for a friend to go!

"Hello Donna,

Did you say this weekend as in Friday? :D

I found it for 139.00

Fred

Yep, this Fri. the 8th. My PVP emailed me at 2:08 EST and said for this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You probably have to go thru your PVP. Unadvertised I would guess..

They go to Catalina. I'm also guessing it's a Ca. resident discount. Don't know for sure.

You are so right!! We NEVER see resident discounts here. Less ships, less births to fill I suppose..:rolleyes: I'm loving this although I haven't been able to take advantage yet. DS plays HS baseball and can't miss. His season ends the 19th so we are looking for after that. Glad for those that can though. Thats why we share the info:D

You are so right!! We NEVER see resident discounts here. Less ships, less births to fill I suppose..:rolleyes: I'm loving this although I haven't been able to take advantage yet. DS plays HS baseball and can't miss. His season ends the 19th so we are looking for after that. Glad for those that can though. Thats why we share the info:D

The 5/24 sailing is discounted today for CA residents, but you have to call, it's been taken off their website.

To Fred and other's yes California resident rate was $99.00 on Paradise friday going to Catalina. Just went down to 89.00 a little while ago. But our category is gone and I like the location due to the fact I have neuropathy and have a hard time walking. Going to have a great time.

Candi

To Fred and other's yes California resident rate was $99.00 on Paradise friday going to Catalina. Just went down to 89.00 a little while ago. But our category is gone and I like the location due to the fact I have neuropathy and have a hard time walking. Going to have a great time.

Candi

I heard they were canceling Catalina and stopping at a foreign fishing barge to satisfy the Jones act. . . . . . just kidding. . . buckle up buttercup!

I saw that too, and immediately booked. Category 6D...taxes, gratuities...everything.....$173 TOTAL.

I've never booked so close to a sailing. And I rather like the idea of going to Catalina in lieu of Ensenada (been there, done that...about 15 times!)

I heard they were canceling Catalina and stopping at a foreign fishing barge to satisfy the Jones act. . . . . . just kidding. . . buckle up buttercup!

I was wondering how they are getting around the Jones Act. But no matter...its just too great a deal to pass up...no matter where they take me!

Archived