Flight

Firtree

Would there be any reason anyone could think of that would prevent me from making a noontime flight on return of our cruise to Ft Lauderdale? I've always had later flights but would really like to book this one to get home sooner.

Thanks!

Beth

Would there be any reason anyone could think of that would prevent me from making a noontime flight on return of our cruise to Ft Lauderdale? I've always had later flights but would really like to book this one to get home sooner.

Thanks!

Beth

No problem, you can see the ship from the airport. ;)

We have had 10:00 flights the last two years out of Ft. Lauderdale and not problem at all. Just make sure you have all your papers in order. I printed our boarding passes on the ship and didn't check them, well when we went to go throw security, I had two for my husband and none for me. Oops There I was running threw the airport like a crazy women hunting for a kiosk to print one. I was able to get it printed and had plenty of time, but it made for some tense moments

I know it was cutting it close, but I had a 10:05 out of Miami when I was on the Crown a few weeks ago. I was the 5th person off at 7:30, got right into a cab and made it to the Miami Airport at 8:10. I will never do that again but we wanted to catch the only direct flight from Miami to Seattle for that day. We live in Anchorage so it was worth the rush in the morning to make that flight. You can do it but make sure you have a Plan B ready to go. :D

Archived