Regatta sailing Aug. 22-Sept. 5, 2009

urodoc79

Very active 60 year old couple, non smokers, looking for touring partners in all ports of call. Plan on spending 2 or 3 days in St. Petersburg with a possible trip to Moscow.:D

There is indeed a Roll Call for this cruise. We haven't had tons of participants, but there are some, and some of us have been discussing tours.

We are in the process of setting up a three-day tour in St. Petersburg, and would look for other people to join us.

There is indeed a Roll Call for this cruise. We haven't had tons of participants, but there are some, and some of us have been discussing tours.

We are in the process of setting up a three-day tour in St. Petersburg, and would look for other people to join us.

If you have another roll call for this cruise maybe you could post the link for urodoc79

I only found the one

Yes, is there another Roll Call going on for this cruise? I posted on the one I found on April 3, and there's been no activity since. I'd love to jump on one that has some discussion going on -- esp regarding private tours!

I think the other poster is on the cruise ending Aug 22

Just keep posting in the other roll call some are just not as active as others.:(

It is just the luck of the draw...

pass the word around on the cruise to join CC :D

Enjoy the cruise

;)

Very active 60 year old couple, non smokers, looking for touring partners in all ports of call. Plan on spending 2 or 3 days in St. Petersburg with a possible trip to Moscow.:D

Four of us are travelling on the same ship and are considering booking with Red October tours in St. Petersburg. I do not like the "herding" of the large ship tours and find a lot of time is wasted. Might you be interested in joining us.

We are all in our late 50's, non smokers and also very active. If you might be interested in joining us, please send me an email at lpisesky@shaw.ca

• 3 weeks later...

I don't understand. I thought you were going on the cruise before us. We are 3 couples looking to add to the Milk and Honey Tour we arranged in Berlin and the 3 day tour in St. Petersburg. We think we are fun people.

I don't understand. I thought you were going on the cruise before us. We are 3 couples looking to add to the Milk and Honey Tour we arranged in Berlin and the 3 day tour in St. Petersburg. We think we are fun people.

You have posted on the Aug 8-22 cruise also. Which are you on?

Hi,

We are one of the couples travelling with Bags Are Packed, and the 6 of us are going on the Aug. 22 - Sept. 5 sailing of the Regatta. Is that the date that you are also going? We'd love to have a few more people join our tours. We have done a lot of research, and feel we have chosen very good tours and guides.

Penny and Joel

Archived