tender or dock

raisincainus

I asked this yesterday, but never it on the board, so try again. Thinking bout Ruby in Dec. southern caribbean out of Ft Lauderdale. Wife needs wheelchair or electric scooter so trying to find out which stops are tendered or docked. St. Thomas Dominica Grenada Bonaire Aruba Thanks

I asked this yesterday, but never it on the board, so try again. Thinking bout Ruby in Dec. southern caribbean out of Ft Lauderdale. Wife needs wheelchair or electric scooter so trying to find out which stops are tendered or docked. St. Thomas Dominica Grenada Bonaire Aruba Thanks

I would look at your printed itinerary from Princess, which will show a dock or tender. Now sometimes this can change if another ship is occupying the dock space. This has happened to us a couple of times. We've been to all of the ports you listed, and all were docking ports. Hopefully this is the case for you. But check your Princess printed or online (cruise personalizer) itinerary, just to be sure.

David

The only tender port on this itinerary is Princess Cays.

The only tender port on this itinerary is Princess Cays.

I'm on the Grand Princess in January and my itinerary (from Princess) shows tendering in Bonaire.:)

Debr

I'm on the Grand Princess in January and my itinerary (from Princess) shows tendering in Bonaire.:)

Debr

Interesting, since the Crown usually docks at Town Pier. There are two docking piers there; Town and Customs. There must be a third ship in port that day for the Grand to do tendering.

Interesting, since the Crown usually docks at Town Pier. There are two docking piers there; Town and Customs. There must be a third ship in port that day for the Grand to do tendering.

I hope the schedule is wrong, I hate tendering:(. I haven't been able to find a port schedule that far out showing what ships are in port that day.

Debr

Archived