Limo service FLL to Miami

cccer

Hi All,

Can someone recommend a good limo service from FLL to a Miami port hotel? Would like them also to quickly stop at liquor store. Has anyone done this?

Thanks

I just booked Holland Limo for the 4 of us for June. I've read lots of good reviews here on these boards. They are very nice to talk to. It is $112.00 each way and this includes their tips. When I called to book, I asked about making an extra stop for cokes. He said that if I tip the driver a little, he will be glad to make an extra stop. Otherwise, if they write it in on your booking as an extra stop, there is an extra cost. They have a website but I called them anyways. I like talking to someone instead. After I get back in June, I'll let everyone know how my experience with them went.

hollandlimousine.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Sorry for digging up an old thread, but was wondering if you could let me know how Holland Limo was? the trip was back in June according to your post so I hope you're still around here. :)

Also, if anyone else has any say in Holland I'd like to hear it. I'm considering using them. If you've used them, what limo did you rent?

Thanks.

I just booked Holland Limo for the 4 of us for June. I've read lots of good reviews here on these boards. They are very nice to talk to. It is $112.00 each way and this includes their tips. When I called to book, I asked about making an extra stop for cokes. He said that if I tip the driver a little, he will be glad to make an extra stop. Otherwise, if they write it in on your booking as an extra stop, there is an extra cost. They have a website but I called them anyways. I like talking to someone instead. After I get back in June, I'll let everyone know how my experience with them went.

hollandlimousine.com

Archived