Obstructed yet Interior on Triumph?

lumofny

Cabin 6201 onboard Carnival Triumph is listed as an interior when booking, yet from what I can tell is an obstructed view with a view of outside deck. A few questions about this, assuming I'm right:

1 - the outside cabins (6205 & 6206) are handicap accessible, but 6201 is not correct?

2 - I heard that beds in this section of cabins are placed back to back. is this correct for 6201 or just for the handicap rooms?

3 - regular size interior room?

4 - Any problem with people looking in the windows? :)

Anything else I should know about booking one of these inside yet picture window rooms?

Thanks!

Cabin 6201 onboard Carnival Triumph is listed as an interior when booking, yet from what I can tell is an obstructed view with a view of outside deck. A few questions about this, assuming I'm right:

1 - the outside cabins (6205 & 6206) are handicap accessible, but 6201 is not correct?I don't believe so from what I can see

2 - I heard that beds in this section of cabins are placed back to back. is this correct for 6201 or just for the handicap rooms? This I'm not sure

3 - regular size interior room? Yes same size

4 - Any problem with people looking in the windows? :) Could be TONS of problems...I'll explain in a minute

Anything else I should know about booking one of these inside yet picture window rooms? See addition comments not in red lol

Thanks!

These are VERY nice rooms if 1 or both of 2 things happen. First they are at the very front of the ship so could be alot of movement. Also they lead to the "secret" decks. That's what you'll see out your window. The hallway that is directly infront of your room that goes side to side on the ship has doors that lead to the front deck. It's a very nice deck and absolutely beautiful loction for sunsets and nice for arrivals to ports. It can be very romantic as well. Having said that, if you leave your curtains open and others know about or find out about the way to the deck then you could very easily be spied on. I wouldn't reccomend leaving your curtains open during times you'd want total privacy (showers/dressing/horizontal mombo). As far as a view, you won't be able to see the ocean but you will be able to see the sky and the sunsets.

Personally for our upcoming cruise we were debating on one of these rooms and an extended aft 8g. The price difference was only 60-70pp so we went with the balcony. Had it been a bigger difference we'd be in one of these 4g's awaiting our sailing.

I hope this helps you out some.

Archived