Freedom of the Seas Photos !!

Hello from the UK Everyone !

When I was planning our first cruise, I lost months of my life scouring these CC boards for info, tips, advice and photos about the ship we had chosen - RCI's Freedom of the Seas...:confused:

So when we were on it, I deliberately took loads of outside on deck & balcony and inside-the-ship photos as well as food etc...etc....:)

I have put them on photobucket, I do have loads more, as during our 7 night Western Caribbean Cruise, I took just under 700 photos :eek:

I hope these will be interesting to anyone planning a FOS cruise !!!:D

Here is the link : http://s719.photobucket.com/albums/w...2009/?start=60

Thank you so much for that! It's so nice when someone who was doing such desperate searches (ahem....like me:o) gives back like this! I just booked Freedom and your pics are great! Thank you again! Are you going to write a review soon?:D

Thank you so much for that! It's so nice when someone who was doing such desperate searches (ahem....like me:o) gives back like this! I just booked Freedom and your pics are great! Thank you again! Are you going to write a review soon?:D

Glad you are enjoying the pics !!

And Yes, I have started my review, but its turning into a bit of an epic, as I kept a journal every day of the cruise !!!

Will try to get it finished in the next few days folks.....

Honestly, I think the best part of your photos is that every description ended with a big exclamation point! Your enthusiasm, enjoyment and excitement comes through in such a lovely and refreshing way! Thanks again - I can't wait to go!

I'm on deck 9 also, on the hump - any noises or anything up there?

Fabulous pics!!!! :D Thanks so much for sharing!! How did you like Deck 9?

Can't wait to read your review.

Loved Deck 9 - in fact we loved everything !!! Especially being at the front on the Starboard side, because 1) We kept getting waves from the Captain and his Officers on the Bridge and 2) We had to keep WALKING to the back of the Ship to the wonderful Restaurants, so at least we kidded ourselves we were walking off all that lovely food....lol.....

Honestly, I think the best part of your photos is that every description ended with a big exclamation point! Your enthusiasm, enjoyment and excitement comes through in such a lovely and refreshing way! Thanks again - I can't wait to go!

I'm on deck 9 also, on the hump - any noises or anything up there?

Thank you for your lovely comments !!

And the only noise we could hear whilst we sat out on our Balcony, was the gentle sound of the waves !!!

I think we must have had really quiet neighbours, because the only time we heard anyone whilst outside, was when we sailed away from Miami, and we passed the NCL Jewel, still docked and everyone was waving and whooping at each other!! What fantastic fun that was !!!

I will say the one thing that completely surprised me the most was how well soundproofed our Stateroom was !!! I have stayed in very expensive Hotels and been able to hear everything !!!!!

I wasn't expecting it to be so quiet !!!

Thank you, clio, for those great photos. I can't wait for your review since you have a such a love of life!

Arrrgghhh !!!

The pressure is on me now to get this epic finished......

Must try harder...... must try harder......

OK... made a decision.... will get it finished in the next few days !!!!!

Hi luckyprincess !!

I have started my review under a new thread...."Cruise Review Freedom of the Seas !!"

So far I have completed Days 1, 2 & 3 !!!

Am working on the rest of it........

Thank you, clio, for those great photos. I can't wait for your review since you have a such a love of life!

Thank you Moondawgie !!

I have started my review under a new thread "Cruise Review Freedom of the Seas !!"

Have completed Days 1, 2 & 3 so far...

Am working on the rest.......

Hi Everyone!

Thank you all so much for your lovely comments !!!

Well I finally finished my Review, I have uploaded it into "Member Reviews" but apparently it might take a few days to show up on the site (they probably have to check it first !!)

I am so glad you like my pics, because I tried to find as many pics as I could before we went - and really didn't find many "Inside the Ship or Food" pics... and its stuff like that thats important !!! Well it was to me anyway !!!

Hope you enjoy reading my Review - but beware because it is very long .....

Hi

Thanks for taking such great pics and sharing. We do not sail until September and your pics add to my anticipation of a great cruise, on a great ship with wonderful food.

We are also on deck 9

I can't wait thanks again.

scotfi

Please let us know when the review is posted! We are going on the Freedom in October! Can't wait to read youur review! Thanks for the great pictures!

Hi dixie54 !!

Just to let you know that my Ramblings.......erm, I mean my Review.....has now been posted under "Member Reviews" !!!

Here is the link : http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=54646

Enjoy !!

Archived