Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Quick question for all you Seabourn "guru's". Since we are doing back to back crusies and neither have us have sailed on Seabourn before we are going to apply one coupon to one booking and another to the other booking one for each booking under one of our names. Does anyone know in there past experience if this has worked and or any problems in doing this?:confused:...apparently it's a legal is what my TA told me?:confused:

Now I just need a good TA that rebates back 12% comission or more on these cruises!!!!;)

Hi,

I have just come across this forum and the $400 cabin credit coupon. We are booked on our first Seabourn Cruise on the 15th August from Istanbul to Venice to celebrate my 50th birthday and paid for the cruise last week on the 14th July. I do hope someone is able to help us and I can be contacted at mylittlepiranha@yahoo.co.uk. Thank you very much.

Quick question for all you Seabourn "guru's". Since we are doing back to back crusies and neither have us have sailed on Seabourn before we are going to apply one coupon to one booking and another to the other booking one for each booking under one of our names. Does anyone know in there past experience if this has worked and or any problems in doing this?:confused:...apparently it's a legal is what my TA told me?:confused:

Now I just need a good TA that rebates back 12% comission or more on these cruises!!!!;)

Haven't heard of that happening, but you can try.

Based on my interpretation of coupon referral guidelines, you and traveling companion are eligible because you're a new Seabourn cruisers on the first cruise, on the B2B cruise, you are no longer new to Seabourn cruisers.

Haven't heard of that happening, but you can try.

Based on my interpretation of coupon referral guidelines, you and traveling companion are eligible because you're a new Seabourn cruisers on the first cruise, on the B2B cruise, you are no longer new to Seabourn cruisers.

Yes but I would book the first cruise on a single and apply the referral credit to that booking and add him after final payment to the booking and put both of us together on the second booking together and apply his referral coupon to him since he is a first time cruiser on Seabourn.

Yes but I would book the first cruise on a single and apply the referral credit to that booking and add him after final payment to the booking and put both of us together on the second booking together and apply his referral coupon to him since he is a first time cruiser on Seabourn.

Hmmm...don't have an answer for the plausibility of that scenario

Good luck with that..

Host Dan

The referral coupon states "This program is not applicable to employees of Seabourn, Travel Agents. guests traveling on a trade discount or first time guests sharing a suite with a Seabourn Club member." You will both actually be Club members after the first cruise, but even if they accept the first booking the way you want, your partner will be sailing with a Club member on the second booking.

The referral coupon states "This program is not applicable to employees of Seabourn, Travel Agents. guests traveling on a trade discount or first time guests sharing a suite with a Seabourn Club member." You will both actually be Club members after the first cruise, but even if they accept the first booking the way you want, your partner will be sailing with a Club member on the second booking.

I see your point but I doubt it highly that from Dec 20th to the following day we would become automatically instant Club Members in Seabourn's system. Prior to sailing we would be designated first time cruisers and that's what would count in my books. Let's see what they will do and/or say but if they want my 20K of business I hope they hounour it!:rolleyes:

Hi,

I have just come across this forum and the $400 cabin credit coupon. We are booked on our first Seabourn Cruise on the 15th August from Istanbul to Venice to celebrate my 50th birthday and paid for the cruise last week on the 14th July. I do hope someone is able to help us and I can be contacted at mylittlepiranha@yahoo.co.uk. Thank you very much.

Hi Lori22

I sent you an email.

Hopefully I was not too late, but if someone beat me to it, please lteme know.

Thanks

James

Does anyone know if we can combine OBC from TA, also with the Referral Coupon for $400.00 OBC and also our CCL Shareholder credit for $250.00?

All three are combinable? just not with the Platinum Amex Offer?:confused::D:confused:

Hal4me,

You question about combining credits has been dealt with exhaustively on the Seabourn board. I will be very surprised if you are able to use two next passengers credits on your trip.In the future when you refer people you will be able to use a credit on each leg of a BTB if you TA has booked it under separate numbers. But keep in mind that often you can get a better price by booking it as say a 20 day trip versus two 10 day trips.You can combine the shareholder credit with the referral credit but not the TA credit. Ask you TA to rebate part of his/her commmision to you instead.

And may I suggest perhaps you might enjoy your trip more if you went into without the threatening attitude about getting your 20K worth. In my experience on board people really don't discuss money -- I never know if I am sitting next to a megamogul or someone who has saved for years to have a good time. Just relax and enjoy the wonderful crew and interesting fellow passengers.You have paid what you have paid -- it is now water under the bridge.

Hal4me,

You question about combining credits has been dealt with exhaustively on the Seabourn board. I will be very surprised if you are able to use two next passengers credits on your trip.In the future when you refer people you will be able to use a credit on each leg of a BTB if you TA has booked it under separate numbers. But keep in mind that often you can get a better price by booking it as say a 20 day trip versus two 10 day trips.You can combine the shareholder credit with the referral credit but not the TA credit. Ask you TA to rebate part of his/her commmision to you instead.

And may I suggest perhaps you might enjoy your trip more if you went into without the threatening attitude about getting your 20K worth. In my experience on board people really don't discuss money -- I never know if I am sitting next to a megamogul or someone who has saved for years to have a good time. Just relax and enjoy the wonderful crew and interesting fellow passengers.You have paid what you have paid -- it is now water under the bridge.

At nausea or not, the TA credit (OBC) is COMBINEABLE with Shareholder Credit and also the $400.00 referral credit which I found out today thru our TA. All this Upper Snobbery on this Seabourn Board is as thick as Peanut Butter...Enough Already!!!! What you can't ask a question around here without some snarky rebutal?...shhheeesshh!:rolleyes: