Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

I have read the thread but I am still not sure. If I booked through a travel agent can I use the referral credit? TA is giving us a $425/ cabin credit, but no shipboard credit. Would I give the referral credit directly to Seabourne? Sorry for not quite understanding.

I have read the thread but I am still not sure. If I booked through a travel agent can I use the referral credit? TA is giving us a $425/ cabin credit, but no shipboard credit. Would I give the referral credit directly to Seabourne? Sorry for not quite understanding.

It is quite straightforward. Those of us who have cruised with Seabourne are sent coupons and asked to persuade (or refer) friends and family to cruise with Seabourn also. If they do persuade someone to cruise for the first time with Seabourn, they give the coupon to that first-timer. When the first timer books and makes their final payment, they complete the details on the coupon, i.e. booking ref, name, address, etc. and send the coupon to Seabourn HQ. The referred person will get $400 credited to their shipboard account when they sail, as will the person who refers them. It does not conflict with any other credit given by a TA or anyone else.

Please find out if your "cabin credit" (same as shipboard credit) is DIRECTLY from your TA or from a consortium of some type (Virtuoso, Signature etc). If its from anything OTHER than directly from your personal TA, the $400 referral credit may NOT be combinable. That said, if you must choose between the 2, you obviously would go with the TA credit of $425, leaving the referrer with nothing.

Host Dan

I would like the referral credit coupon. I am first timer booked for sailing May 2012. Final payment due Jan 27. My email is uliejay@sbcglobal.net.

Thanks!

Please find out if your "cabin credit" (same as shipboard credit) is DIRECTLY from your TA or from a consortium of some type (Virtuoso, Signature etc). If its from anything OTHER than directly from your personal TA, the $400 referral credit may NOT be combinable. That said, if you must choose between the 2, you obviously would go with the TA credit of $425, leaving the referrer with nothing.

Host Dan

So just ask them directly, in those words?

We are on our first Seabourn cruise in April. We would appreciate a referral. Karri Bayuu

Hi Karri Bay,

I've a referral voucher ( of 400 US $ ) and would like to send you this referral voucher !

Please email me at dhoogheralfatyahoo.com ( please replace at by @ ) and I'll send you it immediately !

And if you would have any questions about your upcoming cruise, don't hesitate to ask them !

Kind regards,

ralf dhooghe

I have a referral voucher ( $400 US ) if anyone needs one.

Please email me at meversatbtinternet.com ( please replace at by @ ) and I will send it to you immediately .

Regards

Mike Everson

Hello Christine 57 dogs

Another Aussie doing the same segment as us! Terrific! You are welcome to contact me on skfavas@bigpond.net.au to swap notes. I don't know a lot about referral coupons but think I am being sent one from the US! I think we can use it on the cruise as first Seabourn cruisers. Shirley of Karri Bay in WA.

Thank you all for the offers of coupons. I am being sent one from the USA. Now I need to find out exactly what I do with it!! Karri Bay

Karri,

usually, the easiest thing is for the coupon holder to send it in to SB with your name and booking number. You can then email SB in about a week to make sure they received it. You will get a card in your suite confirming your credit. No need for the coupon holder to mail it to you and for you to mail it back.

BTW, this also benefits the coupon holder in case the recipient decides not to mail it in if his/her plans change. It happens.