Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

I have a coupon too however could someone please clarify the procedure, in that I was told to fill in the referrals details but reading these posts it seems to me that I have to send the coupon to the person I'm referring for them to fill in. I gather they must submit their final payment and travel before I do. My final payment is due 30 July so I gather my referral should have their final payment paid and or already travelled? by then or before my final payment date.

My address for any first time cruisers travelling before me is alison@duffyrafferty.com.

I have a coupon too however could someone please clarify the procedure, in that I was told to fill in the referrals details but reading these posts it seems to me that I have to send the coupon to the person I'm referring for them to fill in. I gather they must submit their final payment and travel before I do. My final payment is due 30 July so I gather my referral should have their final payment paid and or already travelled? by then or before my final payment date.

My address for any first time cruisers travelling before me is alison@duffyrafferty.com.

what I did was get the info from the person; we communicated through email, filled it out, sent it to Seabourn and sent her a courtesy copy

it worked because today we were confirmed

By the way I have another referral coupon

Completely new to Seabourn........we are UK based

Taking our first cruise on July 27th 2012

Our final payment is due May 27th 2012

Will these dates work for anyone with a spare coupon?

E-mail: Alan2504@netscape.net

Thanks

Completely new to Seabourn........we are UK based

Taking our first cruise on July 27th 2012

Our final payment is due May 27th 2012

Will these dates work for anyone with a spare coupon?

E-mail: Alan2504@netscape.net

Thanks

Alan I have one if you haven't gotten one yet. Couldn't make your email work. Mine is nancy@arnettonline.net. Send me an email and your home address and I'll mail it to you and you can submit.

Alan I have one if you haven't gotten one yet. Couldn't make your email work. Mine is nancy@arnettonline.net. Send me an email and your home address and I'll mail it to you and you can submit.

Nancy,

I have just sent an e-mail from my work e-mail address hopefully you should receive it shortly.

Many thanks

Alan

Hello Fellow Cruisers

Just joined the site and looking for a referral voucher for a Seabourn cruise which I am just about to book for August. Also, any information on booking with Amex Platinum Card to receive the onboard credit.

I have surfed a little but would appreciate if someone could come back to me on how these offers work together with any vouchers.

Be gentle, I am new :o

Thanks in advance

Alison

Edited by Jellibina

Hello Fellow Cruisers

Just joined the site and looking for a referral voucher for a Seabourn cruise which I am just about to book for August. Also, any information on booking with Amex Platinum Card to receive the onboard credit.

I have surfed a little but would appreciate if someone could come back to me on how these offers work together with any vouchers.

Be gentle, I am new :o

Thanks in advance

Alison

Hi Alison,

Unfortunately the $300 credit from Amex Plat is not combineable with the referral $400 coupon.

Host Dan

I am new to this Forum, so forgive my ignorance if what I am asking is innappropriate.

We are Cruising on Seabourn Quest on June 8th, 2012 from Venice to Civitavecchia. I have read this Thread today regarding Vouchers and it appears they are available from other travellers. How would I go about getting one? And am I able to do the same for a later traveller (I booked with Vacations to Go, not Seabourn directly) and how would I do that?

Sorry if I am asking a dumb question!!

Thanks

Bud Henry

Hello Alison

I am UK-based and can supply you with a referral coupon if you book a Seabourn cruise.

We in the UK don't get any on-board credit if we book using an Amex Platinum Credit card (it may be different if you are using an Amex Platinum charge card) so you can get the US$400 onboard credit from the referral voucher.

If you post your email address I will contact you and be able to send you a referral voucher as well as helping with any other questions you might have regarding booking a Seabourn cruise in the UK.

Best wishes

Sue

Hi

I just joined CC Forums and earlier posted on the Seabourn Voucher Thread. We are on the Seabourn Quest June 8th, 2012 out of Venice. First time Seabourn Cruiser. I would certainly be interested in a Voucher. I am fully Paid to Vacations to Go.

Thanks in advance

Bud Henry

bud.henry@cox.net

A referral coupon, when submitted to your TA upon final payment, will give you and the party referring you, a $400 onboard credit.

If you send (answer me below) your email address, just replace the "@" with "at" I will send you a referral coupon.

T&T

T&T Vikings,

My email is jdd6305ataol.com.

Many thanks, Jody

I would be glad to send you one but Seabourn never sent me any to give out.

Does anyone know how Seabourn decides who gets them and who doesn't?

Thanks and have a great next cruise.

If you email Seabourn club and ask, they will send you some.

I will also do that so I can spread the wealth to others. Nice of people to share like this.

My guess is that it says a lot about the people we will Cruise with on the Quest in June.

Did Uniworld Antoinette on the Rhine last year, and found some of the nicest people in the world - USA, UK, Australia, NZ, Canada mainly. A real joy to meet all 150 people...

Hello Martita

We live in the UK and have booked our first ever cruise on the Seabourn Legend departing from Fort Lauderdale on the 29th December 2012. The final payment is due in August. I am not too sure how this works, but if we are able to use your referral coupon that would be great. My email is ceri_wright@hotmail.com Many thanks. Ceri