Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Hi all -

I still have one referral coupon available. Post your eMail address (obfuscated if you like) and we can make the US mail arrangements. We loved our Legend cruise through the Panama Canal and highly recommend Seabourn. You won't regret it.

Regards,

Paul

Hi all -

I still have one referral coupon available. Post your eMail address (obfuscated if you like) and we can make the US mail arrangements. We loved our Legend cruise through the Panama Canal and highly recommend Seabourn. You won't regret it.

Regards,

Paul

Paul,

I'm game...we're booking and paying for Sojourn cruise(s) from Rome to FLL, departing 10/25/10 by August 25th....(see prior post just above).

E-mail address is: stroghilas@yahoo.com

Thanks much,

Nick S.

Greetings Everyone,

My family and I have just made final payment for three suites on the Spirit for the October 30th Venice to Rome Sail. This is our first venture with Seabourn and would love to participate in this referral incentive if possible. If anyone has available coupons and would like to help us out, I can be reached at dennyhummer at gmail dot com.

Thanks so much for your consideration,

Denny

Denny, if you don't find anyone with a referral coupon, I should have two in two weeks, check back with me. Thanks

About to book with Seabourn for our first cruise ever departing June, 2011. When I contacted Seabourn to request booking info, they referred me to one of their travel agents, since we don't have our own, who told me that the referral coupon was only a $100 credit and that she could give me that credit instead to save me the time of seeking a referral elsewhere. Did the policy change?

If she is incorrect and its supposed to be a $400 credit, then obviously I'd prefer getting a referral from someone, but even if the policy did change, I don't see why we shouldn't help a repeat cruiser benefit from our first booking by using one of their coupons so that they can get credit too.

We have the money to pay for the booking in full, but now I'm hesistant to go ahead and later find out that we took a $100 credit in lieu of $400 for us and $400 for someone else.

Thought you all might know the answer and thought I'd ask if someone has a spare coupon they'd like to use. Even though our cruise is next june, we plan to pay in full so I would think you'd get your credit before we actually sailed, no?

We are first time Seabourn cruisers and we are about to book a cruise for next spring. I am not sure I understand the requirements to obtain this $400 discount so if one of you has the patience to explain it to me, I would appreciate it. I like the travel agent that we have been using, so hopefully it doesn't require cutting her out of the deal we have been discussing.

I don't have a coupon for you as I'm also a first time SB cruiser. But I did just receive a coupon from a kind poster on this thread who posted here that he had one. You may be fortunate to know past SB cruisers who can give you one or keep checking here. The only requirement is that you must be a first time SB cruiser.

When you see someone here saying they have a coupon for your cruise time period email that person immediately. That person will ask for your name, address, and booking # and will fill out the coupon and send it to you. The coupon is worth $400 OBC to both you and the coupon giver. The name of the giver is printed on the coupon. You send the coupon to your TA who will turn the coupon with the information for both parties into SB. Then both you and the giver will receive the $400 OBC for your cruise and his cruise. Very easy procedure and beneficial to everyone.

MKL- the coupon I received definetely was for $400. If you accept the $100 credit from a SB agent there very well may be a problem using a $400 referral coupon. I'm no expert on the subject, but on the roll call for my SB cruise there is much talk about limitations on the credits that can be used and still use the $400 referral. I would be very sure of the policy before I accepted a $100 SB credit from that TA.

Edited by peaches from georgia

I don't have a coupon for you as I'm also a first time SB cruiser. But I did just receive a coupon from a kind poster on this thread who posted here that he had one. You may be fortunate to know past SB cruisers who can give you one or keep checking here. The only requirement is that you must be a first time SB cruiser.

When you see someone here saying they have a coupon for your cruise time period email that person immediately. That person will ask for your name, address, and booking # and will fill out the coupon and send it to you. The coupon is worth $400 OBC to both you and the coupon giver. The name of the giver is printed on the coupon. You send the coupon to your TA who will turn the coupon with the information for both parties into SB. Then both you and the giver will receive the $400 OBC for your cruise and his cruise. Very easy procedure and beneficial to everyone.

MKL- the coupon I received definetely was for $400. If you accept the $100 credit from a SB agent there very well may be a problem using a $400 referral coupon. I'm no expert on the subject, but on the roll call for my SB cruise there is much talk about limitations on the credits that can be used and still use the $400 referral. I would be very sure of the policy before I accepted a $100 SB credit from that TA.

I think you'd have to call seabourn and ask if you could combine the 400 with the 100, but my guess is no. And yes, the referrals are definitely 400. :-)

Thanks for all the info provided above.

I am sailing mid September (15th) and first time on SB, not sure if there's enough time. But if anyone would like to share their referral coupon, my email address is bernie.w at hotmail dot com.

I will give more detail in the mail...

Thank you so much in advance..

TL

What if I'm first time cruiser with SB and have fully paid for the trip? (cruising in mid Sept and not living in the USA) Any chance of still getting referral coupon? I still don't know how it works!!
I think it is okay to still use a referral coupon...you can get credit AFTER payment, but would have to check with Host Dan. I have two coupons. I think there is enough time???

You should have no problem redeeming the coupon for the cruise in a few weeks- but hurry!

Host Dan

I have emailed him and can fedex if he replies. Maybe he has gotten a coupon. I'll wait and see. I'm sure someone will want mine!!!

(now back to the business at hand...daughter getting married in two days, yikes!!) Thanks for the help.

Thank you so much Nancy. I've replied to your email. I'm waiting for a referral coupon from another kind cruiser who sent the coupon directly to SB head office just to get it in in time. I'm not sure if this will work. Hopefully it will.

I just used a referral coupon for friends of ours who are booking their first seabourn cruise. they cruise in december, we cruise again in february when we get a $400 credit.

if i refer a second new guest, do i get a second $400 shipboard credit in february? or do i need to wait until after february to make the second referral.

hope this makes sense. i don't want to waste my second referral coupon.

thanks.

I just used a referral coupon for friends of ours who are booking their first seabourn cruise. they cruise in december, we cruise again in february when we get a $400 credit.

if i refer a second new guest, do i get a second $400 shipboard credit in february? or do i need to wait until after february to make the second referral.

hope this makes sense. i don't want to waste my second referral coupon.

thanks.

You may use one, and only one, referral coupon for each cruise you take. You can make a second referral at any time, but you may not use the second referral--or any subsequent ones--on the initial cruise. The second on board coupon would become relevant to your second cruise, and so on. After the first obc has been credited to your account for your February cruise, your next obc will generate a gift certificate (for $400) that will be sent to you by SB, and that piece of paper should accompany you on your next cruise and be handed to the purser. (This last comes from the kind folks at Seabourn Club; I haven't personally experienced it.) I hope this helps.

You may use one, and only one, referral coupon for each cruise you take. You can make a second referral at any time, but you may not use the second referral--or any subsequent ones--on the initial cruise. The second on board coupon would become relevant to your second cruise, and so on. After the first obc has been credited to your account for your February cruise, your next obc will generate a gift certificate (for $400) that will be sent to you by SB, and that piece of paper should accompany you on your next cruise and be handed to the purser. (This last comes from the kind folks at Seabourn Club; I haven't personally experienced it.) I hope this helps.

Thank you for clarifying this. I definitely helped!