Getting from orlando airport to port canaveral to ships??? Help

There is a forum here called North American Homeports, and under that is East Coast Departures. click on that and you will have a choice of florida Departures. Folks there have all you need to know about Port Canaveral and getting there from Orlando. EM

Does anyone know how My friends can get from the Orlando Airport to the Port Canaveral? IS there a special Shuttle bus or Limo service that they can call once they get to Orlando Airport? Please tell me so I can let them know thanks

Red

Rent a car

There were 5 of us. It was about the same price to get a shuttle as it was to rent a car and park it in the cruiseline parking lot. We rented the car and didn't have to rely on other people to get us where we needed to go.

We rented from Alamo MCO and dropped the car at their Cape Canaveral office. Then Alamo shuttled us to the port. I find this most convenient specially when you have extra time before embarkation to go shopping for those stuff you put in your checked luggage :D.

Archived