Just off the Pearl - SMASHING

BeadBabe

[quote name='marelind']BeadBabe, thanks for all the information. DH and I will be on the Pearl Panama Canal next April. I was wondering if you knew if you can get the spa pass for just one week or do you only get the choice of daily or the whole two weeks. Just curious about that.[/quote]

Mare

For our cruise it was for the entire two weeks. $150 for one person, $250 for two. However, they were also offering $20 per day "day passes" for one day, space permitting. This means if they sell enough "cruise passes" then they don't offer the dailies.

It was WELL WELL worth the money. The heated stone lounging beds are to die for. Not to mention the panoramic view out the front of the ship. Then there is the hydrotherapy pool, hot soak pool, sauna, steam room, cold plunge, whirpool tubs and use of the locker rooms.

Fondly
BeadBabe :D

[quote name='BeadBabe']Rumor has it that Simon is going to be the CD for the new Epic! Isn't that SMASHING!?? :D[/quote]

DJ Patrick told me that was the rumor. The 5/17-5/24 sailing was Simon's last then he's off to Miami. Also heard he's getting married, which was a bit of a surprise. Honestly, I like the assistant cruise director and the rest of the staff more. Some of them are pretty funny.

[quote name='BeadBabe']Rumor has it that Simon is going to be the CD for the new Epic! Isn't that SMASHING!?? :D[/quote]

The rumor is no longer a rumor. Simon is going to the Epic. This was his last week on the Pearl and then he is going to be working in Miami after a vacation to prepare for the Epic. This came from Simon and the Captain of the Pearl. I really enjoyed him as the cruise director.

[quote name='mbarnaby99']The rumor is no longer a rumor. Simon is going to the Epic. This was his last week on the Pearl and then he is going to be working in Miami after a vacation to prepare for the Epic. This came from Simon and the Captain of the Pearl. I really enjoyed him as the cruise director.[/quote]

Can't wait to run into him again on the Epic!!

[quote name='BeadBabe']He is the best. We had an amazing time. We had to miss two ports due to the swine flu scare...and he worked overtime x10, as did his staff, to keep us busy and having fun.[/quote]

We were on the Pearl to Alaska last May and LOVED it. I still hear Simon's voice..:p He really added a great element to the experience.

Thanks for the TR. This will be our first time on the Pearl and first suite ever so we are really looking forward to this cruise. Your post is just making me more excited.:D and thanks for the tip on the asking for the latitudes discount.

Chuck

[quote name='philatiger']Thanks for the TR. This will be our first time on the Pearl and first suite ever so we are really looking forward to this cruise. Your post is just making me more excited.:D and thanks for the tip on the asking for the latitudes discount.

Chuck[/quote]

You are most welcome Chuck. You will love the Pearl and her crew. What kind of suite did you get? If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

[quote name='BeadBabe']You are most welcome Chuck. You will love the Pearl and her crew. What kind of suite did you get? If you have any questions, feel free to ask.[/quote]

We booked an AE and really hoping the upsell fairy calls. Although we are more than happy with the aft cabin we have. We hear so many good things about the Pearl and can't wait to experience her ourselves.

• 5 months later...
[quote name='philatiger']We booked an AE and really hoping the upsell fairy calls. Although we are more than happy with the aft cabin we have. We hear so many good things about the Pearl and can't wait to experience her ourselves.[/quote]

My pleasure!! You will love her!

Archived