Excursions B2B

Hi

Can anyone tell me, if doing a B2B you can book excursions, Chops etc for the entire B2B. Do you have to wait for the second part of the cruise to commence before booking for that week.

Thanks for any help

Scotfi

Hi

Can anyone tell me, if doing a B2B you can book excursions, Chops etc for the entire B2B. Do you have to wait for the second part of the cruise to commence before booking for that week.

Thanks for any help

Scotfi

As all this can be done online I don´t see why you shouldn´t be able to do it for both legs of the trip before.

If you are talking about doing it onboard I think you can´t book anything for the second leg during the first leg.

As all this can be done online I don´t see why you shouldn´t be able to do it for both legs of the trip before.

If you are talking about doing it onboard I think you can´t book anything for the second leg during the first leg.

Hi,

We are just back from a B2B on the Grandeur. They treat these cruises as 2 seperate cruises so the answer would be no as quoted above.

I too would think that it could be booked online. You should have 2 seperate booking #'s as well.

Happy Cruising.

Happy Mothers Day to All.

Joyce & Of Course Harvey

Hi,

We are just back from a B2B on the Grandeur. They treat these cruises as 2 seperate cruises so the answer would be no as quoted above.

I too would think that it could be booked online. You should have 2 seperate booking #'s as well.

Happy Cruising.

Happy Mothers Day to All.

Joyce & Of Course Harvey

Joyce:

My husband and I are considering a b2b. Was there any price reduction incentive to do one? Did you book through cruise line or TA? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Chris from FLA

Joyce:

My husband and I are considering a b2b. Was there any price reduction incentive to do one? Did you book through cruise line or TA? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Chris from FLA

There is no price reduction or incentive to book B2B cruises. They are really just like booking two separate cruises. That is what they are considered by the cruise line.

You get two sets of documents, one for each week.

You fill out two SetSail Papers. One for each week.

Two get two different Sea Pass Cards. Each week is a different card and you pay off your balance at the end of the first week and the end of the second week.

You pay your tips at the end of the first week and again at the end of the second week.

My husband and I love to do B2B cruises. If I am going to pack and cruise, it is going to be for 14 nights. :D

I always do my own booking through the cruise line and over the phone. That is my own preference.

Many others will say they book with a TA to get On Board Credit or some type of perk. ;)

I also never book a B2B unless I can stay in the same cabin for the two cruises. That way my clothes and things stay unpacked and put away for the whole cruise.

On turn around day, the day one cruise ends and another begins, it depends on the Port whether they walk you off and right back on again to check back in. Or, some Ports just give you your new Sea Pass cards.

They will let you know all of this information in a letter sent to your cabin during the first week of sailing. ;)

There is no price reduction or incentive to book B2B cruises. They are really just like booking two separate cruises. That is what they are considered by the cruise line.

You get two sets of documents, one for each week.

You fill out two SetSail Papers. One for each week.

Two get two different Sea Pass Cards. Each week is a different card and you pay off your balance at the end of the first week and the end of the second week.

You pay your tips at the end of the first week and again at the end of the second week.

My husband and I love to do B2B cruises. If I am going to pack and cruise, it is going to be for 14 nights. :D

I always do my own booking through the cruise line and over the phone. That is my own preference.

Many others will say they book with a TA to get On Board Credit or some type of perk. ;)

I also never book a B2B unless I can stay in the same cabin for the two cruises. That way my clothes and things stay unpacked and put away for the whole cruise.

On turn around day, the day one cruise ends and another begins, it depends on the Port whether they walk you off and right back on again to check back in. Or, some Ports just give you your new Sea Pass cards.

They will let you know all of this information in a letter sent to your cabin during the first week of sailing. ;)

Alexis:

Thanks so much for the info!

Chris from FLA

Alexis:

Thanks so much for the info!

Chris from FLA

Here is a post from CC cruisenfever, Patti and Jim, about RCCL's new term for B2B's.

Consecutive cruising just got better

If you are a consecutive cruiser, you're in for a nice surprise with all the great benefits we're offering. Enjoy the convenience of having your SeaPass account information automatically transferred, your dining preferences noted and set for your next voyage. Review the Sneak Peek Compass containing information about cruise entertainment lineups so you may begin to plan your time with us. Enjoy other exclusive benefits like priority tender tickets*, dining courtesy calls and special events. We want you to have a seamless cruise vacation experience.

*where available

Archived