~OFFICIAL~ "SPIRIT"ing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun! * May 11, 2010*~

anamanxs

Once summer is over I am sure everyone will come back and post, it is always such a busy time for everyone.

Trying to get myself motivated to go to work....I don't wanna!!!

Maybe, if we all chat together..the GREAT SPIRIT of CRUISING will hear us and nobody will have to go to work!!!!:D

Oh man, I sure wish I had gotten that no work post before I finished my day, I could sure use one more day of rest :)

The Mod's helped me out quickly and efficiently. Even e-mailed me a done notice! I couldn't be more thrilled.

<off to go look up Alaska stuff on the net>

Oh man, I sure wish I had gotten that no work post before I finished my day, I could sure use one more day of rest :)

The Mod's helped me out quickly and efficiently. Even e-mailed me a done notice! I couldn't be more thrilled.

<off to go look up Alaska stuff on the net>

So cool, glad the mod could help! I heard they are magical with making things happen! Be sure and share any cool stuff you find!

Thanks Dana, I was reading my Seattle guide and it is just as beautiful as ALASKA. I need to win the Lottery! Or maybe the BONUS fairy will come visit at work. Someone needs to wake me up, cuz I must be dreaming!

Morning ALL

Pictures are beautiful. Can't wait to see Alaska through my own eyes. DH is a bit of a amatuer camera fanatic and while in NYC he bought a new wide angle and zoom lens for his camera....he was super excited, got great prices on them and now he has time to work with them before we get to Alaska.

OFFICIAL ~ SPIRITing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun

on

May 11, 2010. ~ OFFICIAL

Special $25.00 Deposit for a limited time. Join US!

This is the first R/T for the Spirit out of Seattle ~

Join us for this special event!

CRUISE INTINERARY

Tue Seattle, Washington 4:00 pm

Wed At Sea

Thu Cruise Tracy Arm

Fri Skagway, Alaska 7:00 am - 9:00 pm

Sat Juneau, Alaska 7:00 am - 3:00 pm

Sun Ketchikan, Alaska 7:00 am - 1:00 pm

Mon Victoria, British Columbia 7:30 pm -11:59 pm

Tue Seattle, Washington 7:00 am

Deposit Info

A reduced deposit is available for double occupancy $25 per person, guarantee cabins until May 12, 2009 - (I will be requesting an extension) The full per person deposit of $350 is required for all singles, triples, quads, suite and ocean view staterooms. The second deposit of $325 per person is due November 13, 2009 for those who book at the reduced deposit. The final payment for the group is due January 22, 2010. There is a $50 cancellation penalty per cabin.

*Your Cruise Critic Group Cruise Includes:

$100 per cabin on board credit

Champagne and Chocolates

Cruise Critic Lanyards or similar(One per person)

Cruise Critic Magnets or similar (One per stateroom)

15% Discount on all other Cruise Critic Logowear

All Port Charges, Taxes, and Fees

Please let us know if you want to join our awesome goofy group!

IM000347.jpg

Can you imagine waking up to that! JOIN US!

Contact Annette for pricing or any questions. Member Cruise Info or Member Cruise Folder

We are going to ALASKA! Join US!

Wow Saturday already, this week went by so quickly....I guess cause summer is coming to a end.....that means, fall, winter, then cruising:p

YEA CRUISING! Fighting a sinus infestion, it is really wiping me out! Need to get rid of it before vising Niagria Falls, next weekend...if the rain ever stops!

Need to get rid of it before vising Niagria Falls, next weekend...if the rain ever stops!

Hope you feel better soon! Sinus infections are never ever fun!

At the hotel in Tallahassee taking a break. OMG Wally-world was absolutely crazy. Luckily they opened a brand new one next to our hotel....Shhh...no one seems to know about it yet. The store near campus was wiped out on almost everything but this was was fully stocked and not that busy. WOO-HOO!!

Hope everyone else is having a great weekend!

Hope you feel better soon! Sinus infections are never ever fun!

At the hotel in Tallahassee taking a break. OMG Wally-world was absolutely crazy. Luckily they opened a brand new one next to our hotel....Shhh...no one seems to know about it yet. The store near campus was wiped out on almost everything but this was was fully stocked and not that busy. WOO-HOO!!

Hope everyone else is having a great weekend!

Enjoy the Capital of Florida! Miami is beating NC.....but I havn't seen Pat White yet! It would be GREAT if Miami and the Colts both won in the same week!

Enjoy the Capital of Florida! Miami is beating NC.....but I havn't seen Pat White yet! It would be GREAT if Miami and the Colts both won in the same week!

WOW, they did. Hope everyone is ready for another Monday and schools starts here for the county schools, city does not go back until after labor day which is 2 weeks away!

I was checking out hotels for my weekend to Niagria, ON, Canada - wow a little pricy. any have any suggestions, one problem since I am delivering a kitten is they have to be pet friendly.

Good morning Annette. Sorry no idea's about Niagara Falls, haven't stayed there over night for years. The ones further up the Gorge I remember where cheaper...basically the further away from the actual falls you get the cheaper they will be.

Got back from the beach yesterday afternoon. It was so much fun. We camped at the campground. The water was really rough because of the hurricane out at sea. They had the no swimming sign up alot but you were still able to go in a little above your knees. Thats all you could stand without taking a beating.

Now to concentrate on the cruise! :D Have to work 130-1030 today :(

Camping sounds fun, haven't done that in awhile. Elmer is hoping to retire in Oct, so we have been starting to order things for him to fix up his Airstream. He has a Vintage 1972 Airstream, he got it for a song. But, it has been sitting for about 5 years waiting for him to fix it up. Everything is orginial. We are just replacing carpet, curtains and bed covers. JoAnn's is our best friend right now. Have to see if I can find the fabric we want or if I am going to have to order online. His daughter is going to make the curtains for him. She is a seamtress for Orvis.

Yep, Coutdown is moving down! Anyone that needs to apply for a passport should be thinking about applying soon. Keep your eyes on planes and hotel fares. We also will need to thinking of activites we want to do onboard soon. i can request rooms or times to meet in January!

The camper would be OK, but I can't get off work long enough to travel there, except to fly. I am pushing it to get my 8 says off and 2 weekends. (11 days there and 1 to recoup here - since we won't get into 3:00am with the drive home after the plane lands.

Archived