~OFFICIAL~ "SPIRIT"ing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun! * May 11, 2010*~

anamanxs

My daughter has been researching Seattle all day! There is so much to see there also. The City Tour Pass is a Great value you get 6 attractions for $54; including the Space Needle, Zoo, and Aquarirum. The Food Tour ar Pike's Market also sounds like a must do! I will post links in the Group folder sections!

Didn't know that Pike's had a food tour! Me + food = a perfect day!! :D

I have to work Saturday morning so I have a short day today at work....gotta get going. Have a great day!

Didn't know that Pike's had a food tour! Me + food = a perfect day!! :D

I have to work Saturday morning so I have a short day today at work....gotta get going. Have a great day!

Have a Great half day off! You relly need to check out those food tours, I might have to do one of those! They have a chocolate and coffee one that sounds dreamy! ;)-

We are officially booked. WOW, the prices jumped right after we booked! Just in time!

Hi and Welcome to our group! We have a group section under member cruise with info and some activities we are thinking about. Our Cruise Critic group rate is secured. The rate we get is locked in, we no longer have the reduced deposit but we do have the group rate and OBC locked in if you go thru (Johna) the group tour agent! I am not allowed to list group prices but they are listed under the member folder area.

I check rates and they have gone up so our rates are quite a bit less right now on the 4B's and 8B's since our prices include taxes and goverment fees and the OBC!

OFFICIAL ~ SPIRITing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun

on

May 11, 2010. ~ OFFICIAL

Join US!

This is the first R/T for the Spirit out of Seattle ~

Join us for this special event!

CRUISE INTINERARY

Tue Seattle, Washington 4:00 pm

Wed At Sea

Thu Cruise Tracy Arm

Fri Skagway, Alaska 7:00 am - 9:00 pm

Sat Juneau, Alaska 7:00 am - 3:00 pm

Sun Ketchikan, Alaska 7:00 am - 1:00 pm

Mon Victoria, British Columbia 7:30 pm -11:59 pm

Tue Seattle, Washington 7:00 am

Deposit Info

The full per person deposit of $350 is required for all singles, triples, quads, suite and ocean view staterooms. There is a $50 cancellation penalty per cabin.

*Your Cruise Critic Group Cruise Includes:

$100 per cabin on board credit

Champagne and Chocolates

Cruise Critic Lanyards or similar(One per person)

Cruise Critic Magnets or similar (One per stateroom)

15% Discount on all other Cruise Critic Logowear

All Port Charges, Taxes, and Fees

Please let us know if you want to join our awesome goofy group!

IM000347.jpg

Can you imagine waking up to that! JOIN US!

Contact Annette for pricing or any questions. Member Cruise Info or Member Cruise Folder

CALL JOHNA -800-493-6609. I just checked prices and we are the best special around........... Join Us!

Feels so good knowing that flights are booked. We where so worried that is was going to cost us a fortune to fly out to Seattle.

We booked in United, does anyone know if there planes have TV's in the back of seats? We are on a A319 type plane.

Can we go now?

DSIL & DBIL where over last night talking over some cruise stuff which was alot of fun. I always love knew cruisers so much to tell them.

FIngers crossed for nice weather this weekend

Feels so good knowing that flights are booked. We where so worried that is was going to cost us a fortune to fly out to Seattle.

We booked in United, does anyone know if there planes have TV's in the back of seats? We are on a A319 type plane.

Can we go now?

DSIL & DBIL where over last night talking over some cruise stuff which was alot of fun. I always love knew cruisers so much to tell them.

FIngers crossed for nice weather this weekend

I agree, feel so much better since I secured the flight and hotel!

We are flying Delta. Last flight I was on to Las Vegas which was cross county each seat had it's own TV on the seat back in front of thm, it was nice. And you could pick your own radio music to listen to if you prefered.

But go the the $ store and pick up some cheap ear pieces since you will have to buy your own.

I have started printing for my book already-- I am doing a cruise book with al the info in it, like hotel info, flight, crazy huh, but did it last time and made life a lot easier at check-in. So, I am not last minute trying to find everything.

I do that as well Annette. Always have all my info printed off so I can keep track of everything and with having my in-laws with me this time, I have copies all of all there stuff so I can make sure I get them where they need to go.

My DSIL and DBIL from Ontario, have all there stuff but we are all flying together and staying at the same hotel so that helps and makes everything so much easier.

Good Morning and Happy Sat. to all,

I was looking at the rates again and yes, they have definetly gone up. So...I wonder if that means the ship is getting quite a few bookings? But, luckly for us our rates are secure thru the group! They will be the same even if someone books 2 weeks before the cruise!

Hope everyone had a GREAT weekend, one of the few ones I do not have to work on something.......may do nothing other than cat clean-up which is a given weekend duty. Serious thinking this cat breeding thing!

Be sure and read the Ten top items to bring on an Alaskian cruise on the front page of the CC. A couple of them surprized me! See how many you can guess! :D

Happy Saturday to everyone!

Annette - I can't figure out where to find the above top ten list? Can you link it?

Thanks!!:rolleyes:

Happy Saturday to everyone!

Annette - I can't figure out where to find the above top ten list? Can you link it?

Thanks!!:rolleyes:

\

Ask and you shall receive! 10 things you must bring

But isn't that enabling? ;) My daughter just left, I had to sign her on Carnival so she should get to her doc.s. Need to write Johna, they have her name spelled wrong, left off the "h" off her Sarah. We were also looking at excursions. And at luggage!

I have tried to put some of the ALASKA links together to make searching easier for everyone. If you have links to share/add - just list them to this CC group Chit Chat thread and I will add them. :rolleyes:

I have been out voted so the train is a must so now have to decide which train were are taking! So many choices.....:D

I have been out voted so the train is a must so now have to decide which train were are taking! So many choices.....:D

I have been exploring Food threads for Seattle - adding link to above. Made me hungry just looking at all that food!

I have been bad all day........I am going to have to work harder tomorrow to get my real work done!

I found a good review on the hotel Sounds like we are near several things and should be able to get around Seattle without too much trouble.

OFFICIAL ~ SPIRITing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun

on

May 11, 2010. ~ OFFICIAL

Special $25.00 Deposit for a limited time. Join US!

This is the first R/T for the Spirit out of Seattle ~

Join us for this special event!

CRUISE INTINERARY

Tue Seattle, Washington 4:00 pm

Wed At Sea

Thu Cruise Tracy Arm

Fri Skagway, Alaska 7:00 am - 9:00 pm

Sat Juneau, Alaska 7:00 am - 3:00 pm

Sun Ketchikan, Alaska 7:00 am - 1:00 pm

Mon Victoria, British Columbia 7:30 pm -11:59 pm

Tue Seattle, Washington 7:00 am

Deposit Info

The full per person deposit of $350 is required for all singles, triples, quads, suite and ocean view staterooms.

The final payment for the group is due January 22, 2010. There is a $50 cancellation penalty per cabin.

*Your Cruise Critic Group Cruise Includes:

$100 per cabin on board credit

Champagne and Chocolates

Cruise Critic Lanyards or similar(One per person)

Cruise Critic Magnets or similar (One per stateroom)

15% Discount on all other Cruise Critic Logowear

All Port Charges, Taxes, and Fees

Please let us know if you want to join our awesome goofy group!

IM000347.jpg

Can you imagine waking up to that! JOIN US!

Contact Annette for pricing or any questions. Member Cruise Info or Member Cruise Folder

We would love to have you join us! CALL Johna: 1-800-493-6609

Archived