~OFFICIAL~ "SPIRIT"ing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun! * May 11, 2010*~

anamanxs

You are doing so good Kim! What's on your "must do" list in Seattle?

I have never been farther west than Texas in the US, so I don't know much about Seattle, except what I see on Grey's Anatomy.

I'm thinking about:

Dinner or Lunch at the Space Needle

A cup of coffee at a coffee shop

A day trip to Forks to see the beach that Twilight was filmed on.

What's on everyone's must do Seattle lists?

Jenn, I checked out the website for the claimjumper restaurant, but why are you thinking about this particular restaurant?

We won't get into Seattle until after 5, so we may walk down to the Top Pot doughnut place, not sure yet, but we are doing a post day in Seattle at the same hotel and want to go to Space Needle and Pikes Market.

I'm still trying to decide when exactly to stay and when (pre or post cruise) but I'd like to see the Space Needle, Pike Market, maybe tour the underground etc. I love your idea about seeing the beach on Forks. I loved those Twilight movies. I have to allow time to tour some apartments as well. I was going to book everything this weekend but my realtor is coming by today to take pictures so she can list my house so I spent the weekend cleaning. If anyone here wants to email me, I am at sunshine20075 at ya hoo

Linda

Would you believe I have never seen any of them or read any of the books and I am a sort of Sci-Fi, fansty, mystery sort. I have seen and read most of Steven King's, VC Andrews, lots of cop/layer/doctor type books and show. I think LOST spoiled them for me since I missed the first few and was LOSt, so when Twilight came out I never looked into it.

I got a couple of books for the plane, and couple of audit books. I know one is of the Brother ODD series, and a Steven King audio.

No, I just got an audio book that was really good, I will find the title out when I get home. It was about burning amber and using crystal to do magical things. I used to read all about the Dagons of Pern but havn't followed them in years.

No, I just got an audio book that was really good, I will find the title out when I get home. It was about burning amber and using crystal to do magical things. I used to read all about the Dagons of Pern but havn't followed them in years.

This is the series I am reading: World of Harmony

I read Ghost Hunter. May have to check others out.

Good Morning All, 11 days until Seattle, 2 weeks from today PARTY TIME! We got an e-mail they cancelled our Ketchikan Duck tour. Tides are too low until 10:00 ish we were booked for 8:30 am, check the out tides; they are unreal how they change for Ketchikan.

Dana, that is what I thought!

I have been playing with Frommers site, it is really cool. It let's you pick your activities and put them on a brochure with maps for your trip. Of course it only lets you add what they have listed so I put the hotel or where we going to eat Sat, so I put it under notes. Pretty cool once you get used to it.

I guess Diana and I just dreamt we had a wedding March 19. That's because we just received a letter from Los Angeles County saying no Marriage Licence/Certificate has yet been filed.

We got it last night.

10 more sleeps for me....!!!!!!!! I am a little worried, everyone in my house is sick....except me so my turn should come in what 7 - 10 days.....UUUGGHHHHH. I am staying far away from everyone in my home :)

I think I will get all my packing done this weekend, just in case I do come down with it, I will be able to rest and not have to worry.

How is everyone else's packing going?

Congratulations Jim - officially :)

How is everyone else's packing going?

I have not even started packing yet. I have made my list, but I haven't really put things in my suitcase.

I did go check out the Frommer's site - and then I played all night looking at Seattle stuff! I'm so excited!!!

Congratulations Jim - officially :)

I have not even started packing yet. I have made my list, but I haven't really put things in my suitcase.

I did go check out the Frommer's site - and then I played all night looking at Seattle stuff! I'm so excited!!!

I did that all day yesterday, I still have several things to do. I cannot believe I am on this computer instead of doing things. I have to put my White elephants together and firgure out if I am putting in a gift bag or what.

I changed the flight info on my fan pass for the last time!

I made these travel books and need to finish putting all the info in them that I copied yesterday (most of it stuff on Seattle).

Don't be, it can be a curse!

Eight more sleeps until we leave for the Airport. We are going to Greensboro after work on Friday night since we have to be at the airport at 5:00 am on Sat morning and it is 2 hours away. YEA!

Talked to the Group hotel again last night, if you are getting in to SeaTac before 10:00am or after 3:00pm they can provide transportation. It's just during cruise season they do not do Airport pick ups betwwen 10:00 and 3:00 due to the cruise shuttles! There rates are very reasonable but you have to reserve directly with them.

It is so hard to believe it is almost time to CRUISE!

This cruise still shows rooms available in inside, balcony and Suite! They must have had several cancellations; they appeared about the time of the air travel be stoppped in Europe.

Join us! We promise it will be a fun time!

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to check and see if anyone has any plans for cruises after this one!!!!!!!!!

We are looking at maybe a Southern Carrib. out of Fl Lauderdale or San Juan, want to see what Carnival or CC has to offer.

Our plans are still open at this time. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Archived