Need Carnival contact email addy, please

Just had experienced some excellent customer service and wanted to spread a little sunshine in the SH_T storm that has been the Swine Flu for the Carnival peeps.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Thanks for posting this. :)

Its been quite a week for Carnival and other lines not be able to please everyone with Mexico being closed.

Thanks for posting this. :)

Its been quite a week for Carnival and other lines not be able to please everyone with Mexico being closed.

Ron... I sent you an email regarding your group cruise...

:)

I'm so glad someone asked this....saved me a post ;) We just got off Freedom and I want to let Carnival know of some "above and beyond" service we got from the entertainment crew:) As soon as I'm done crying about my cruise being over, I'll send an email:)

What a great thread, it is about time someone says something good for a change.

I'm sure that there's some reluctance to post positive statements here as many folks who do so are branded 'cheerleaders' and made fun of...

This IS the Carnival forum and one might well expect folks here to be more enthusiastic about Carnival than other lines...

But then again, what do I know? I'm just a cheerleader...

:rolleyes: ;)

I take it with a grain of salt and think it's funny...just shows how people live their lives differently. Thankfully there are some "cheerleaders" in this world, to balance out the copious amounts of whiners and pessimists whose expectations are insane. I, for one, don't let people (whom I pity for their "doom and gloom" outlook on life) dictate anything to me, let alone what I choose to post on an internet discussion board. :D

Don't get me wrong, I'm a STICKLER for customer service (I believe in letting people know when I've had good OR bad service).

In a nutshell...I know that *I* am grateful when shown appreciation for a job well done, and think it's only fair I give others that same unexpected joy when I acknowledge things that they have done.

I'm sure that there's some reluctance to post positive statements here as many folks who do so are branded 'cheerleaders' and made fun of...

This IS the Carnival forum and one might well expect folks here to be more enthusiastic about Carnival than other lines...

I am the "head cheerleader", as I have been called one of Carnival's cheerleader so often I might as well give myself a good position on the squad ;). I find it very unusual that so many would condemn someone for sticking up for the only cruise line they have gone on.

If there weren't any cheerleaders this site would be one depressing forum.

Yea!!! CARNIVAL CHEERLEADERS

cheerleaders.gifcheerleaders.gifhttp://i9

Archived