The POA isn't that ugly!

"The POA isn't that ugly!"

Yes it is. :p This ship makes the Epic look like a supermodel, although I truely don't think the Epic is all that bad at all.

The POA is right about on the same ugly level as those hidious Princess (Grand, Caribbean, Ruby, etc) ships and the horrid Costa Aurora.

James

With such great pictures of the POA you are making it really hard on me, I want to go on her, we were booked on her for the July 4th 2004 first Hawaii cruise before her mishap and the Sky took over. I will cruise her some day.

Thanks for the great photos.

• Administrators

I'd never call someone else's pride and joy "ugly" -- however -- that oddly-proportioned bow does remind me of many of the photos at sites about bad plastic surgery results. :D If she had even another 20 feet of bow, her proportions would seem much better to me. Still, any cruise ship is beautiful, especially if I'm on her!

Who think it's ugly!!?? We sailed her last year and we loved it! It may not be the huge hunk of snazzy metal as some other ships but we thought she was beautiful. Of course, we could've been drunk on the beauty of Hawai'i, but I don't think so...

Trip of a lifetime!

For me, I think it's the angle from which you view the POA that makes you decide if it's ugly or not. I love the side-on pics, but some of the pictures I've seen from the front do make it look like it's wearing a hat.

I've never cruised the POA, but I did cruise the other POA (Pride of Aloha), and loved it--my first cruise.

--Michael

Thanks for the pics but i gotta say, it looks like it hit a brick wall head on and nobody ever bothered to pull the bow back out. And what was up with the amount bumper rub off on the hull?.....That was far more than a weeks worth of docking marks me thinks.

JMHO of course :)

And what was up with the amount bumper rub off on the hull?.....That was far more than a weeks worth of docking marks me thinks.

JMHO of course :)

Ah look at every ship..they all have that! Paint it over then the next day its back to looking like that.

"The POA isn't that ugly!"

Yes it is. :p This ship makes the Epic look like a supermodel, although I truely don't think the Epic is all that bad at all.

The POA is right about on the same ugly level as those hidious Princess (Grand, Caribbean, Ruby, etc) ships and the horrid Costa Aurora.

Aww, I don't think it's THAT bad :rolleyes:....I actually agree with James!!!!(but of course I also think the Epic and Princess ships look fine too)......and what is the Costa Aurora? I've never heard of that ship:):)

Just uploaded some pics I took of the ship in nice sun light. Thought I would share them here.

Picture9-1.png

Picture10-2.png

Picture28-1.png

Picture17-2.png

Picture35-1.png

Whoa ! Those are a nice pictures !! I am sailing on NCL POA for the first time soon and cant wait ! Thanks for sharing a nice pictures ! I dont think she is ugly !

Archived