Question about the NCL ship SKY??

mscreneet

I just have a few questions about cruising on the ship : Sky

This will be the first time my family and I have cruised on NCL

We were wondering the following:

1. Do they have some type of all night food bar thats open ( carnival is known for the all night pizzeria..just wondering if NCL has anything)

2. How are the kids programs? ( We have kids going in age that range from 10-14)

3. On board activities? ( is there a good variety...im going to miss not having miniature golf..lol)

Any other info you have will be appreciated!!!!

I just have a few questions about cruising on the ship : Sky

This will be the first time my family and I have cruised on NCL

We were wondering the following:

1. Do they have some type of all night food bar thats open ( carnival is known for the all night pizzeria..just wondering if NCL has anything)

2. How are the kids programs? ( We have kids going in age that range from 10-14)

3. On board activities? ( is there a good variety...im going to miss not having miniature golf..lol)

Any other info you have will be appreciated!!!!

The Longboard Bar is open until 5:30 am for pizza and other quick types of food (didn't eat there so not sure exactly what's available). Room service is available 24 hours a day with no charge for most things.

My 12 year old loved the kids crew and there were a lot of activities throught the evening (they don't do much during port days except Great Stirrup Cay). My teenagers liked the teen programs and activities, too. They could participate or not as they saw fit.

They have things going on all of the time, they have a basketball court, shuffle board, golf driving net and various activities throughout the day/ship. I would suggest that you read some of the reviews on this board (click Reviews at the top of the page and select the Sky from the drop down menu). We had lots of fun and will be going back again next year!

The Longboard Bar is open until 5:30 am for pizza and other quick types of food (didn't eat there so not sure exactly what's available). Room service is available 24 hours a day with no charge for most things.

Besides the Longboard, there is a late night "snack" buffet. Nothing to crow about, but good when you have the munchies. It's open something like 10pm to midnight. Don't confuse it with a fabulous "Midnight buffet." SKY doesn't have a midnight, or a chocolate buffet.

Longboard serves food 5:30pm until 5:30am. I didn't eat at the Longboard. I was told they have Hamburgers, but what else I don't know either.

That works!!!

My kids are always walking around looking for a snack around 10pm or so..just to keep from getting sleepy...LOL

Im looking forward to seeing what NCL is all about.

We just booked today!

My 12 year old loved the kids crew and there were a lot of activities throught the evening (they don't do much during port days except Great Stirrup Cay). My teenagers liked the teen programs and activities, too. They could participate or not as they saw fit.

They have things going on all of the time, they have a basketball court, shuffle board, golf driving net and various activities throughout the day/ship. I would suggest that you read some of the reviews on this board (click Reviews at the top of the page and select the Sky from the drop down menu). We had lots of fun and will be going back again next year!

Archived