RCL Shipwreck Adventure and Pirate Cruise

PeterPan

Hope someone can help here. DW is trying to plan and would like to know what times this excursion runs in Barbados. It is also known as the M/V Harbour.

Has anyone here done this excursion? What time(s) are available from Adventure of the Seas?

Thanks!!

I am thinking this was the same tour we signed up for on Princess. The ship is essentially a 4 story ferry and the only real pirate thing on the ship is the crew dress and flags. The slide was not in operation. We basically went out infront of Carlise beach and were suppose to transfer to a smaller ship that was to take us to shore. Due to wave conditions, they could not do this (which was the right call) and the excursion was cancelled. They also did not have enough snorkel gear for everyone either. This is not something I would recommend unless you want to sail and have some drinks.

Our excursion through Princess ran in the afternoon. However, I did see the boat going out and coming in in the morning as well. There was only one other really small cruise ship in port that day so I am not sure if the morning run was for them or not. It did go to a different location in the morning that we went to.

Tmitchell82 - Thanks for your info. My bf wants to book this excursion for us....So I'm wondering - has anyone had a positive experience from this excursion through RCL?

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Archived